CBSE Class 10 & 12 Date Sheet 2021 – Candidates who are looking at writing their CBSE Class 10 and 12 exams have been waiting for an official confirmation on the dates and other details. Finally, the board has now announced the revised date sheet for Class 10 and 12 exams. And now, as for 2021 CBSE exams are concerned, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) along with CISCE and various state boards have announced the dates as well as the time table for their 10th and 12 standard examinations.
CBSE Class 10 and 12 Date Sheet 2021 (Revised)
As for the Class 10 and 12 theory exams for the students this year are concerned, there has been a revision in the dates. As for CBSE class 12 theory papers are concerned, they have now been extended and while they will start from May 4, they will now end on Jun 14 instead of June 11.
As for the Class 12 exams for the Science stream is concerned, the Physics paper will now take place on June 8 instead of May 13. Meanwhile, the Class 12 Commerce students will now write their Mathematics and Applied Mathematics paper on May 31. As for the Geography paper for Class 12 Arts students is concerned, the exam will now take place on June 3, instead of June 2.
Direct Link To Download Date Sheets:
How to Download CBSE Class 10 & 12 Date Sheet 2021?
If you want to download the CBSE Date Sheet from the official website of CBSE then you may follow the below steps for it.
- Head to the official website at https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
- From the ‘In Focus’ section of the website, find the relevant link for exam update
- Click on the link that says ‘Revised Date Sheet for Board Examination 2021’ for Class X or Class XII
- Download the PDF for further reference and take a print out if necessary
CBSE Class 10 and 12 Practical Exams 2021
As for the practical exams are concerned, they have been going on and started on March 1. The practical exams are being conducted offline and will conclude by June 11, 2021. An important instruction given to the schools for practical exams is to conduct them in two sessions during the day if in case there are more than 20 students in a single batch. Meanwhile, all COVID-19 SOPs are supposed to be followed along with the necessary safety measures.
Meanwhile, the dates for class 10 Science exam has been moved from May 15 to May 21, and the Mathematics exam, scheduled for May 21, will now take place on June 2 instead. These exams will take place from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Instructions for CBSE Class 10 and 12 Exams 2021
- Class 12 examinations for CBSE students will take place in two shifts on 4 days: from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. The dates include May 6th, May 21st, May 27th and on 14th. (refer to the date sheet for subjects)
- The duration for every paper has been mentioned in the date-sheet. Nonetheless, the time period mentioned on the paper for every subject will be followed
- The answer books will be distributed between 10:00 am to 10:15 am for first shift and 2:00 pm t0 2:15 pm for the second shift, followed by a reading time of 15 minutes for question papers
- Candidates must be careful while writing their answer books and must ensure that their particulars are checked and signed by Assistant Superintendents
- Candidates can visit the official website at www.cbse.nic.in for further queries
COVID-19 SOPs for CBSE Class 10 and 12 Exams 2021
- Practical labs must be sanitized with a solution of 1% sodium hypochlorite post every batch of exams
- Schools must ensure hand sanitisers are present
- A batch with 25 students can be sub-divided into groups to ensure social distancing
- Post practicals, students must immediately leave the premises
- Exhaust fans must be on and doors as well as windows of the laps must be kept open
- During the viva, the student and examiner must face the same direction
- With practical exams going on, in case a candidate tests positive for COVID-19, CBSE has assured candidates that they can write their exams later in April, or post their theory exams are over. The board believes that candidates must not worry and isolate themselves at home so as to recover soon
CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 Improvement Exam 2021
Last year, students writing their CBSE class 10 and 12 exams had to wait for a whole year to give the improvement exam. However, this year, students will be able to give them in the same academic year. Those writing their class 10 and 12 CBSE exams this year can appear for the compartment exams once the board exams for class 10 and 12 is over. As for their final result is concerned, the exam with the better score will appear on the scorecard. CBSE had released a statement regarding the same in order to give the students a chance to work on their performance. However, the leeway is applicable to the student selectively. In case he/she wishes to improve the marks in more than 2 subjects, they will have to appear for the improvement exam as per the old rules.
CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 Exam Centre Change Permission
There has been a surge in the COVID-19 cases in the country and hence, the CBSE board allowed students to change their exam and practical centres. As was issued by the board in a letter to the principals as well as the heads of schools, candidates will be allowed to change their centres given that many have shifted to different city/country due to the pandemic. The final date to change the examination centre for class 10 and 12 students was March 25.
CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 Migration Certificate
Candidates appearing for their board exams this year have also been concerned about receiving a migration certificate. As has been announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). A hard copy of the Migration Certificates will be issued to those candidates who make a request to the board. While this rule is effectively immediately, post 2021, the board will not be providing with hard copies at all.