Delhi Curfew & Movement e-Pass Apply Online – Similar to many other metropolitan cities of India, Delhi is also tackling the surge in COVID patients. To control the situation, Delhi Government has called up for curfew and lockdown till 7th June 2021. But having a lockdown can hamper the operations too. Hence, Delhi Government has started to issue a curfew e-pass and movement pass for emergency as well as essential services.
Latest News – On 30th May 2021, DDMA has made a new announcement stating to extend the statewide lockdown for a further one week from 31st May 2021 to 7th June 2021 so the peoples have to face restrictions and stay at the home for another week. It is expected that the Delhi government will start unlocking the state in the upcoming days.
|Name of the State||Delhi|
|Type of Lockdown||Strict Lockdown|
|Lockdown Status in Delhi||Till 7th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||ePass for Movement during Lockdown|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Delhi Police|
Delhi Curfew e-Pass
It is important that you do not get confused between the two passes launched by the Delhi Government. The Delhi curfew e-pass is only for the people who are indulged in offering essential services but do not have a valid identity card for their profession. The e-pass will be necessary in the case of intra-state as well as inter-state transportation and movement of people who are dealing in essential items such as food, medicines, and others.
Applicants need to visit the official website of Janta Samvad in order to apply for the Curfew e-pass.
Also Read: Delhi Covid Vaccine Registration
Delhi Movement ePass
While the Delhi curfew e-pass is just for the individuals and groups who are indulged in offering essential help and items to people, the Delhi Movement e-pass for the general public too. It is for the people who need to travel within the city or outside the state for any emergency purpose. Also, it is for the individuals who are involved in the delivery of essential items to different individuals within the city or outside.
The Delhi Police is responsible for offering a Movement pass to the applicants. Applicants need to visit the official website of Delhi Police and get the pass approved.
Who is Eligible for Delhi Curfew ePass?
As mentioned above, the Delhi ePass is not for the general public who wishes to move out for any purpose. It is mainly for those individuals or groups who are involved in offering essential items such and ration medical supplies, food, and other necessities to people around but do not have any identity card or so. Not just within Delhi, but the holder of the Delhi ePass can move in and out of Delhi also regarding these essential items.
Apart from these service providers, no one else can apply for this specific e-pass.
Who is Eligible for Delhi Movement Pass?
Delhi Movement Pass is meant clearly for two categories and these are:
- Individuals who need to travel for medical emergencies or for the purpose of getting essential items.
- Individuals who are involved in the purpose of delivering essential items to customers such as food, medicines, and other items.
Who Does Not Require Delhi ePass?
There are a number of categories that are offered independence and will not have to show any e-pass. These categories are:
- Pregnant women and patients along with attendants, only when they have proper medical documents that justify their purpose of travel.
- Healthcare professionals such as doctors, nurses, medical supply dealers, and others, who have proper identity cards to prove their profession.
- People who are traveling in or out of Delhi with a valid ticket to show.
- Students or candidates who need to appear for an examination and have a valid admit card to show.
- Examinations staff for an ongoing exam, who have a proper ID card.
- All judicial officials and members with a proper identity card as well as a permitted from the Court.
- Different officials of Government offices and Diplomat offices with valid identity cards.
- The staff of the media, who have a valid identity card.
- Officials involved in essential services such as electricity, water supply, healthcare, police, fire, public transports, and others, who can show a valid identity card supporting their profession.
These individuals can go to their required destination carrying their required documents that proves their purpose to be on the streets. Anyone apart from these individuals is advised strictly to be at home otherwise they have to face strict consequences from the administration.
Important e Passes:
- Punjab e Pass
- UP e Pass
- Haryana e Pass
- Bihar e Pass
- Rajasthan ePass
- Himachal e Pass
- Uttarakhand ePass
Delhi Curfew e-Pass Registration
If you are someone who wishes to register for Delhi Curfew e-Pass, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website by clicking on the link https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/.
Step – 2 – Now, you have to select a language from English and Hindi and click on the language to proceed.
Step – 3 – Now on the next page that comes, you have to click on the dropdown menu and have to select the option of e-pass for travel.
Step – 4 – Now click on Submit to proceed.
Step – 5 – Here go through the instructions and then scroll down to fill in the form to apply for the e-pass.
Step – 6 – You have to fill up the form with all the necessary details such as your contact number, name, and others.
Step – 7 – Keep a scanned copy of both sides of your aadhar card as you need to upload them in the form too.
Step – 8 – An authorization letter from your firm, outlet, or establishment stating that you will be traveling for work.
Step – 9 – Click on the acknowledgment.
Step – 10 – Now click on the option of submit.
You will get a notification on the mobile number that you have provided. This notification message should also have a 7 letter ePass ID that you need to keep safe for future purposes. You should also get a notification soon about whether your application is approved or rejected after which you can get your epass downloaded.
Documents Required for Delhi Curfew ePass
If you are applying for the Delhi ePass, you will have to submit these important documents to get the epass approved.
- Both sides copy of the aadhar card
- An authorization letter from your firm, outlet, or workplace stating your necessity to visit.
Delhi Curfew ePass Application Status
If you have already applied for the Delhi Curfew ePass, you will need to check whether it is approved or not so that you can download it accordingly. Follow these steps to check the application status.
Step – 1 – Visit the site epass.jantasamvad.org.
Step – 2 – Click any of the languages to proceed.
Step – 3 – Now click on the option of Check Status.
Step – 4 – On the next page that comes up in front of you, provide the 7 letters ePass ID that you must have received after submitting your application.
Step – 5 – Now click on Check Status to know whether your application is approved or rejected.
If your application is approved, you can proceed further as per mentioned instructions on the screen to download your Delhi ePass.
Important Links for Delhi Peoples:
Delhi Movement ePass Registration
If you wish to apply for the Delhi Movement epass Registration, you need to follow these steps.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website of Delhi Police at https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/.
Step – 2 – Click on the option of Movement Pass that will direct you to the required page.
Step – 3 – Here you have to click on Create an Account.
Step – 4 – On the next page, you have to fill in the details such as name, contact number, and others.
Step – 5 – Also, create your username and password.
Step – 6 – Fill in the captcha and click on the option submit after which your account will be created.
Step – 7 – Next, you have to come back to the same login page.
Step – 8 – Log into the profile using your username and password that you have created.
Step – 9 – Now you have to fill in the application form with the necessary details.
Step – 10 – Next you have to upload your photograph and also a Government proof of identity.
Step – 11 – After you have filled in all the necessary fields and have uploaded the documents carefully, now submit the application.
After completion of the steps, you will get a confirmation message on your mobile number that your application has been registered successfully.
Whether the application is approved or rejected will be notified to you after some time or after a few days on the mobile number that you have provided. Once your application is approved, you can again log into the profile and download the Movement epass to keep it on your smartphone or can also take a printout of it.
Documents Required for Delhi Movement Pass
If you are applying for the Delhi Movement Pass, make sure that you have these documents ready before logging into the portal for filling up the application form.
- A copy of your passport size photo.
- Anyone from Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Passport/ Driving License.
Validity of Delhi e-Pass
As of now, the curfew is to last till 7th June 2021. Hence, the validity of the Delhi ePass is also stated as of 7th June 2021. It is not known whether the curfew will be extended or not. If it is extended, it may happen that the validity of the epass may also get extended or any new notifications may come up on the website regarding the validity.
Important Notes for Delhi ePass
While you are applying for the Delhi ePass, here are some of the important notes that you need to take care of.
- If you already have an existing epass for night curfew or weekend curfew, you do not have to apply again for this epass.
- A hardcopy of the epass can be asked anytime, hence, you should keep a softcopy and a hardcopy always with you.
- People who do not require an epass definitely need to carry a valid identity card along with a document stating their purpose of travel.
- It is important to get an authorization letter from your organization stating that you belong to a sector offering essential services and your presence is important currently.
- The pass will be provided only after scrutiny and can be rejected if not found satisfactory.
- In case of incorrect details, strict actions can be taken against the applicant.
Both Delhi Curfew ePass and the Delhi Movement Pass are introduced to make operations smoother for essential services while keeping a check on unnecessary movements during the lockdown.