Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon Apply Online – Lately, the Delhi Government has come up with the idea of the Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon. The citizens should not confuse this with the regular ration card that many of us have. This is actually a temporary ration card that is being provided to the eligible citizens of Delhi who are in need of food grains and other essential items.
Delhi Free Ration Registration
There are many people who live in Delhi and do not have a ration card through which they can get essential items for their needs at a low price. The Delhi Government has started this scheme for such individuals so that the poor section of the state can avail food items in this testing time of COVID.
To avail of the benefits of the Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon, the individuals have to get registered with the scheme. This can be done quite conveniently through the online portal started by the State Government. On approval of the application, the applicants can enjoy the benefits offered in this scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||Temporary Delhi Ration e-Coupon|
|Applicable For||Delhi Citizens|
|Type of Scheme||Government|
|Validity||Until Further Notice|
|Size of Ration||10 Kg|
Delhi Free Ration E Coupon Benefits
The Delhi Free Ration E Coupon scheme has been introduced to help the poor citizens of Delhi who are not able to buy food for their families due to the lockdown imposed in the state to fight against COVID. When an individual is applying for the scheme, the applicant is able to avail of a number of benefits that are stated here.
- Individuals who do not have a ration card can get essential items free or low cost through this scheme.
- The citizens can easily get food items from the ration stores scheduled by the government.
- The Delhi Government has arranged the benefits for about 1 crore people residing in Delhi under this scheme.
- The applicants just have to register online and then they can get the food items from the designated Relief centers.
Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon Eligibility
In order to make sure that the facilities and benefits of the scheme are reaching out just to the poor section of the state, the State Government has introduced some eligibility criteria that the applicants have to follow.
- Only those individuals who do not have a ration card are eligible for this scheme.
- The scheme is limited to the residents of Delhi.
- All the family members of the applicant should have an Aadhar Card to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant should provide the income certificate of BPL to get the scheme benefits.
- This scheme is also available for those individuals who have applied for ration cards earlier but have still not got their ration cards or are not able to gain benefits from the cards.
Required Documents for Application
If you wish to apply for the scheme of Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon, you should surely have an Aadhar Card. Not just for the applicant, but all the family members of the applicant should have Aadhar Card. Apart from this, there are some other documents that the applicant should have for the application.
- Any other photo identity card such as voter card
- An income certificate of BPL grade
- A passport size photograph
How to Apply for Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon?
After you have gathered all the documents, here are the steps that you need to follow to apply for the Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon.
Step – 1 – First visit the portal of the scheme at the link https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/.
Step – 2 – Go through the instructions and then click on Click Here to continue.
Step – 3 – Next, you have to log in using a valid mobile number.
Step – 4 – On the next page, you have to fill in all the blanks with necessary details such as name, number of members in the family, occupation, and other details.
Step – 5 – Now you have to upload the necessary documents such as your Aadhar Card, photo, income certificate, and others.
Step – 6 – Finally, check and verify all the details that you have filled in and click the submit button to send the form.
You have to wait for the approval of the submitted application after which you will get the e-coupon soon through which you will be able to avail of all the benefits provided by the State Government.
How to Download Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon?
After submission of the application for the Free Ration scheme carefully, you will soon receive an SMS on your registered mobile number stating the status of your submitted application whether it is approved or rejected. If you are complying with the given eligibility criteria mentioned for the scheme, your application will be approved. Following are the steps through which you will be able to download the Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon.
Step – 1 – If the application is approved, you should get the e-coupon through an SMS on your registered mobile number.
Step – 2 – You can download this e-coupon on your device.
Step – 3 – You should surely get a printout of this downloaded e-coupon.
Now, in order to get the food items, you have to visit the designated Relief centers with this e-coupon supported with a valid Aadhar Card of yours.
Important Instructions for Delhi Free Ration E-Coupon
While applying for the scheme and availing benefits out of it, here are some of the important instructions that you need to follow.
- The applicant needs to log into the portal with a proper mobile number as the e-card will be sent through SMS on this mobile number only.
- It is mandatory to offer all the details of all the family members along with the Aadhar card number of each family member.
- The applicant has to upload his or her Aadhar Card in the portal along with other important documents such as income proof, and any other identity card apart from Aadhar.
- It is mandatory to download and print the e-card from the SMS received to collect the food items.
- You can only use the e-card at the designated Relief centers established by the State Government under this scheme.
- It is also mandatory to carry a proper Aadhar Card along with the e-coupon to collect the food items from the center.
If all the eligibility criteria are followed and if all the instructions for applying are carefully adhered to, the applicant should soon receive the e-card. Similarly, in order to get the food items from the Relief centers without much hassle, it is important that the applicant or the family members of the applicant follow the necessary instructions. The Delhi Government has started this scheme to help the poor. Stringent rules are introduced so that the scheme is not exploited by the ones who are not eligible for it. Hence, following all the guidelines properly will allow the applicants to avail themselves of the benefits from the scheme in a seamless way.