GSWS Login, Dashboard at gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in/GSWS/Home/Main – GSWS Portal is an initiative taken by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for the betterment of the citizens of the state. The core aim of the portal is to ease the communication process between the citizens and the Government services.
Shri YS Jaganmohan Reddy inaugurated the GSWS Portal on 26th January 2020. The Grama Ward Sachivalayam System or GSWS offers as many as 500 different Government services from about 35 agencies. The initiative is taken also to filter out discrimination and corruption while offering Government services to the citizens of the state.
Through this portal, all the services will be carried out online. Thus, whether it is an employee or a citizen, it is important to log into the portal for any service or activity.
The GSWS Dashboard offers a wide range of options to the user through diverse dropdown menus that it has got. The homepage offers several options such as applications, newsletters, circulars, and even a learning corner for citizens as well as employees of the State Government.
There are two login options on the GSWS Portal and these are Employee Login and Citizen Login.
GSWS Employee Login
GSWS Employee Login is for the employees of different departments of the State Government who will be offering the facilities and services to the citizens.
- Go to the official website through https://gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- At the Login section, select Employee Login.
- Here, Enter the Employee’s Username and Password
- Type the captcha code and click on the tab Login Now.
You will be able to log into the portal only if you have provided the credentials correctly. But if you are not sure of the password, you need to reset it.
- Click on the link Forgot Password on the Employee Login page of the GSWS portal.
- On the next page, enter your username and provide the captcha.
- Click on Send to proceed with the password reset.
GSWS Citizen Login
The next option is that of a Citizen Login for all the citizens of Andhra Pradesh who wish to avail of different services from the agencies through the portal.
- On the same official GSWS Portal, select Citizen Login in the Login section.
- Enter your Aadhar Number correctly first.
- Next, provide the captcha code correctly and click Send OTP tab.
- On the upcoming page, you have to enter the OTP to login.
Make sure that you have got your mobile number registered with your Adhaar Number so that you can get OTP on your number for password reset and other necessary activities.
While the Andhra Government has developed this portal so that the citizens can get services in the right way online, there are also options to get help in case of any trouble. The citizens can get in touch with the authorities over the call to get help. The citizens can call upon these two numbers for help:
- 0866 247 9417
- 0866 248 9417
Apart from a call, there is also an option to email any query directly to the authorities by writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.