HP e Pass Apply Online – Himachal Pradesh has announced to impose lockdown in several cities of the state till 3rd May 2021 in light of COVID-19. Depending upon the situation, the lockdown can get extended too by the Government. While the retail stores selling essentials such as milk, medicines, and others will be allowed to stay open during the time of 10 am till 5 pm, other individuals will have to follow the rules of the lockdown mandatorily. But in case of urgent movement, Himachal Pradesh Government has started issuing of Himachal Pradesh Covid ePass to the individuals.
The individuals have to visit the official website created for obtaining Himachal Pradesh Covid ePass. The individuals have to apply for the pass by following a systematic method and then the pass will be issued according to acceptance conditions.
Covid-19 E Pass Himachal Pradesh
As the condition of COVID-19 has gone uncontrollable once again, states such as Himachal Pradesh and others have noticed a sudden surge in cases. If talked about the current situation yet, the number of COVID positive cases in Himachal Pradesh has already crossed 87,000. Though the recovery rate of this state is also quite high, as of now as many as 1300 casualties have been encountered.
Keeping in mind such a condition, the State Government of Himachal Pradesh has started this portal from where the individuals can apply and obtain the e-pass.
Who Can Apply for HP E Pass?
By now the State Government of Himachal Pradesh has announced lockdown and curfew in different cities till 3rd May 2021. Bilaspur, Chamba, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kinnaur, Kullu, Spiti, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, and Una are the cities where the people have to practice lockdown till the said date. The State Government can also extend the lockdown depending on the prevailing conditions. While individuals indulged in essential services such as police, doctors, Government employees, and retail stores selling essentials can operate, other individuals have to apply for the HP E Pass.
- Individuals who are coming to Himachal Pradesh from some other location need to apply for the e-pass.
- Also, individuals who need to go out of Himachal Pradesh and then have to come back with 72 hours also need to apply for the e-pass.
Though the individuals can apply for the e-pass, the approval of the pass will depend upon the reasons stated for getting the pass.
How To Get Himachal Pradesh e Pass?
If you wish to obtain the Himachal Pradesh e Pass, you have to follow these steps and apply for it.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website for HP E Pass at https://covid19epass.hp.gov.in/.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, you will get the option of Apply for E-Pass on which you have to click.
Step – 3 – Now first you have to select the Request Type that whether you are coming to HP or you wish to go out and then come back to State.
Step – 4 – Next you have to fill in the details asked under the section of Movement Details.
Step – 5 – Next, you have to provide your details in the form under the Applicant Details.
Step – 6 – Now state your purpose of visit in 80 characters.
Step – 7 – Next, you have to upload the documents of the location from where you are traveling to the location where you wish to travel.
Step – 8 – Next, you have to provide vehicle details and additional member details under the section of Other Details.
Step – 9 – Now fill in the Captcha character correctly.
Step – 10 – Most importantly, under the Declaration part, state whether you are COVID positive or not and whether you have installed the Arogya Setu application on your smartphone or not.
Step – 11 – Finally, click on the Register button.
Now, the officials will go through your details and will offer you the information on your mobile number whether your e-pass request is accepted or not. You should be getting the e-pass attached to the mobile number that you can download and either keep it on your smartphone or can get a printout of it.
List of Documents Required for HP e Pass Registration
To apply for the HP e Pass, you need to have any of the address proof documents that you will need to upload in the space of the location from where you are traveling and to the location where you wish to travel.
Here is a complete list of address proof documents out of which you can provide any one.
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- EC Card
- Aadhar Card
- Arms License
- Address certificate either provided by any Government authorized body or any Government University.
- Fixed Line Telephone bill
- Water bill
- Vehicle Registration
- Income Tax assessment
- Lease Agreement
- Recently updated Bank Passbook
- Photo ID Card with address
- Credit Card statement
- Delivered invoice bill of reputed online shopping sites
- Domicile Certificate
- Freedom Fighter Card
- ID card of Pensioner
- Kissan Passbook
- Health Scheme Card
HP E Pass Status Check
If you have applied for the HP E Pass, it can take up some time for the authorities to confirm your request. In the meanwhile, the individuals can check the status of the E-Pass from the same site from where they have applied for the pass. Follow these steps to check your HP E Pass Status.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website by clicking on the link https://covid19epass.hp.gov.in/.
Step – 2 – Now click on the option of Status Check to land upon a new page.
Step – 3 – Here, you will find different options from where you have to focus on the first option that is ePass Application Status.
Step – 4 – Here, first provide the Covid Pass Number that you must have received on the mobile number that you have provided while registering.
Step – 5 – Next, provide the mobile number that you have already provided during applying for the e-pass.
Step – 6 – Click on Search and you will come across the information whether your e-pass is processed or not.
Guidelines and Instructions for HP e Pass
Here are some of the guidelines that the citizens of Himachal Pradesh have to obey in order during this lockdown period till 3rd May 2021 or further.
- The cities with the state of Himachal Pradesh have to obey complete lockdown to curb the spread of Covid-19 infection.
- The essential items such as milk will be available within the time period of 10 am to 5 pm every day.
- Only the individuals responsible for essential services such as government officials, healthcare, police and security, online delivery, and similar will be allowed for movement.
- Individuals or groups who are coming to Himachal Pradesh from outside need to get e-pass and permit.
- Individuals or groups going out of Himachal Pradesh and having a round trip also need to get an e-pass.
- The e-pass will be available only by applying on the official website.
- The application will get approved or rejected depending upon the acceptance of the reason that is provided for the travel.
- The applicants have to provide an authorized address proof document from a list of options that have been mentioned above.
- The candidates also have to provide information whether their health and other details in order to get registered and to obtain the e-pass successfully.
Himachal Pradesh is passing through a critical situation of COVID similar to other states of India. The state has taken steps towards this such as lockdown and issuance of e-pass for individuals who have urgent and valid reasons to travel to and from Himachal Pradesh.