Jharkhand e Pass Apply Online at ePassJharkhand.nic.in – Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren has announced a strict lockdown in the state starting from 16th May 2021. This lockdown will stretch till 10th June 2021 as of now. But it may get extended further depending upon the situation in the state.
Mr. Soren has imposed strict guidelines this time for this lockdown. The police administration has been guided with strict rules and is offered the rights to take action against those who do not abide by these rules.
In midst of all such strict regulations, the State Government has also introduced the option of Jharkhand ePass. But this ePass will be only for those individuals who are in extreme need.
|Name of the State||Jharkhand|
|Type of Lockdown||Complete Lockdown with Section-144 Imposed|
|Lockdown Status in Jharkhand||Till 3rd June 2021|
|Type of Pass||ePass for Going outside, Coming inside and Within the District of Jharkhand|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Jharkhand|
How to Apply for Jharkhand ePass?
Individuals who are in an extreme emergency can apply for Jharkhand ePass. Here is the way how you can apply and then can obtain the ePass for your need.
Here the steps are divided into three different parts that you have to follow.
Step – 1 – First go to the site https://epassjharkhand.nic.in.
Step – 2 – Under the Login option, click on the Register option to visit the registration page.
Step – 3 – Here, provide your mobile number and submit.
Step – 4 – You have to type the same mobile number once again and then have to finally submit to confirm it.
Step – 5 – Now, you have to select a password that should be of 6 characters, with an upper case, a lower case, a numerical digit, and a special character.
Step – 6 – Finally, click on submit.
Step – 7 – Type the same password once again and then click on submit again to confirm it.
Login and Profile Completion
Step – 1 – After the registration is complete, you will have to come up again on the login page where you have to log in using your registered mobile number and created password.
Step – 2 – As you click on login, you will come upon your profile where first you have to click on Personal Details.
Step – 3 – Fill in all the blanks with the correct information and click on Save.
Step – 4 – Next, from the dropdown menu of ID details, you have to select any of the ID and have to type the ID number.
Applying for ePass
Step – 1 – Now when your profile is completed, you have to click on Apply for ePass.
Step – 2 – Here, first you have to select your location and then the type of ePass for which you are applying.
Step – 3 – Now you have to fill in the application with all the necessary details such as visiting district, ePass category, time, vehicle details, and others.
Step – 4 – Next go through all the declarations and tick them if you agree to them.
Step – 5 – Now click on Agree and Proceed.
After some time you will be able to download the ePass from this profile itself.
Also Check: Jharkhand Covid Vaccine Registration
How to Download Jharkhand ePass?
After you have successfully, applied for the Jharkhand ePass, you can check the status and can also download the ePass.
Step – 1 – Login with your mobile number and password at epassjharkhand.nic.in.
Step – 2 – From the dashboard, click on view ePass.
Step – 3 – The details of your ePass will come up with your registration number, type of journey, and the status of whether your application is approved or not.
Step – 4 – If the application is approved, now click on Download ePass at the left side of the screen.
Step – 5 – The PDF file format of the ePass will display on the screen that you can download and then get a printout of.
Instructions to Follow for Jharkhand e Pass
Before submitting your Jharkhand ePass application, you have to make sure that you accept these declarations.
- The applicant should offer all the correct details in the application form.
- Individuals obtaining ePass should not be COVID positive or should not have any symptoms related to COVID.
- Everyone should abide by the COVID regulations of wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing.
- The citizens of Jharkhand and individuals coming to Jharkhand have to follow the instructions and regulations set by the State Government for the lockdown.
- Anybody who is not abiding by the rules and is found without an ePass during a journey should be ready for criminal proceedings.
Also Read: Jharkhand PM Kisan Yojana Installment
Required Documents for Jharkhand ePass
While you are applying for the Jharkhand ePass, you need to have any of these documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Valid Passport
Jharkhand ePass Categories
Keeping in mind the necessities of the citizens, the Jharkhand authorities have segregated the ePass into several categories among which the applicant can select.
- PDS Dealers
- Employees and owners of petrol pumps, CNG outlets, and similar others
- Essential stores selling food items
- Restaurants and food outlets
- Warehousing, transportation, and logistics
- Agricultural activities
- Mining activities
- Industrial activities
- Stores selling construction materials
- Stores selling agricultural materials
- Vehicle repair joints
- Citizens buying permitted products
- Government employees
- Essential services such as water, electricity, and others
- Other services such as media, security, and courier
- For wedding
- For last rituals after death
- Travel by air or train
Applicants have to be specific about the reason for obtaining the Jharkhand ePass. Thus, they can select from the above categories to apply and obtain the ePass. Anyone beyond these categories will not be allowed to apply for the ePass.
Jharkhand Lockdown Guidelines
Jharkhand was already under partial lockdown and now the State Government has imposed a complete lockdown from 16th May 2021. There are some very strict guidelines that have come from the State Government for this complete lockdown. Here are the guidelines that the netizens have to abide by.
- Buses services have been suspended.
- Nobody can go out of Jharkhand during the lockdown phase. People going out of Jharkhand for an emergency purpose have to show corona negative certificates mandatorily. Also, these people have to obtain ePass.
- The Health Protection Week that ended already on 13th May 2021, will be observed till 27th May 2021.
- There will be strict rules for marriages where there should be only 11 participants.
- The compulsory and essential services such as ration stores or others will be open till 2 PM.
- Citizens will not be allowed to step out of their houses after 3 PM.
- Police officials are given orders to control any kind of crowd that is happening in the markets or any other public places.
- Anyone coming to Jharkand from any other state will have to stay quarantined either at their respective homes or at the quarantine institute for 7 days. This condition is not applicable to individuals who will be moving out of the state within 72 hours from the time of their entry.
- Marriages will take place only at homes or in the courts with just 11 people. Any other events apart from marriage are not allowed during the lockdown period.
The Chief Minister of Jharkhand has even stated clearly that criminal actions such as filing an FIR can take place against anyone who is not maintaining the rules of carrying a proper ePass for any journey. Also, though you have an ePass already obtained with all the required information on it, you should also carry a proper Government-approved identity card with you. The State Government has created such strict guidelines keeping in mind the raging cases of COVID cases lately. Hence, the citizens should also maintain these regulations to support the initiatives taken by the State Government to curb the situation.