MDU Date Sheet 2021 – Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) has declared the date sheet for 2021 for both UG as well as PG courses. The schedule can be checked at mdu.ac.in. The University includes varied courses ranging from Bachelor’s courses to Ph.D, IT Courses as well as Law courses.
MDU Date Sheet 2021: An Overview
MDU Rohtak conducts both practical as well as theory exams in the month of September 2021. The revised date sheet for all courses was released only recently, post the announcement about the practical exam schedule in the September 2021. Candidates are requested to keep check the MDU website regularly to download their program date sheet.
How to Download MDU Date Sheet 2021?
- Head to the website at www.mdu.ac.in
- Locate the examination section from the home page
- Head to the Date Sheet link under the section
- You will be able to find all the relevant date sheets on the screen
- Open the date sheet for your course and download it
- In case needed, take a print out for further use
MDU Exam Pattern & Mode of Examination
The MDU 2021 exams will take place in both online as well as offline mode. While the candidates will be primarily writing their exams in Offline Descriptive Mode given the issue about infrastructure, manpower, etc in various colleges, exceptions for Online examinations will be provided for certain students. The Online examinations will be conducted post the offline exams and will take place for only those students who have COVID-19 or are quarantined, live abroad or in other states, are hospitalized due to chronic disease, are residing in containment zones, or students whose requests that are considered by Director/HOD/Principal.
Students who write the online examination will have to maintain the SOPs mentioned, while those students who write the offline examination, will not be given a chance to write the online examinations again.
The theory examinations for all the subjects will occur for 3 hours as has been laid out by the Scheme of Examinations for both the modes of examinations. As for the number of questions to be answered. students will have to write any 5 questions stated in the paper, each with equal marks. In case the question paper has an unequal distribution of marks, the students will have to attempt as many parts of the questions, depending on the instructions given.
MDU Admit Card 2021
The MDU Admit Card 2021 will be available on the website and as usual, students who are enrolled for the regular courses can download them. The information that is available on the Admit card includes details like Name, Enrolment Number, Registration No., Form No., and father’s name.
How to Download MDU Admit Card 2021?
Follow the steps mentioned below to download your admit card:
- Head to the official website of MDU
- Head to the examinations tab from the homepage
- Select Admit Card from the drop down menu
- The page will now show all the admit cards for available exams
- Download the correct admit card and print it for further use
Instructions for MDU 2021 Exams
- Students must ensure that they follow the guidelines issued regarding the novel Coronavirus by the Ministry of Home Affairs as well as the State Government
- Examination centers must ensure temperature check at the entry point
- Face masks are a must in order to secure entry at the centre and they must also carry their own bottles of water, sanitizer, etc
- Candidates writing the paper must reach the venue an hour before the exam time
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry cell phones or any other gadgets when they write the exam
- Candidates can use basic calculators and exchanging items during the exam is strictly prohibited
SOP for Online Descriptive Examinations
- Students must have a proper internet connection before the exam begins
- The device they will be writing the exam on must have a video camera or web cam along with a microphone as students will be under surveillance
- Candidates must know how to operate Adobe Scan or Microsoft Office Lens as they will have to upload scanned answer sheets
- Have ruled A-4 sized sheets
- Candidates must fill out the first page of the paper ahead of the exam after joining the meeting and attendance including Univ. Roll No (in figures) and in words, Class/Semester, Name of the paper, Question Paper ID, Total no. of pages written by the candidate, Date of Examination and Signature of the students. They must also ensure that the subsequent pages have Page no., Roll no., Date and signature marked middle. (Check the instructions PDF for better understanding)
- Candidates must join the video meet 15 minutes ahead of the examination
- Candidates must show their Admit card and Photo ID on the camera and also mark attendance by calling out their Roll no.
- Candidates must attempt questions in order and mark page numbers
- Each paper must not have more than 36 lined/ruled pages i.e. not more than 18 sheets
- The soft copy must be sent to the prescribed email id within an hour of the scheduled end of the exam and the size should not exceed 40 MB
- The PDF shall be named properly in the format – Date (010421 for April 1, 2021) followed by Roll No. followed by Session of Examination (M for Morning and E for Evening)
You May Also Read:
MDU was established in 1976 and is named after Dayananda Saraswati and is accredited by NAAC. While it has its own campus as well, it is also a collegiate university providing programs through colleges, centers, and institutes across the region. The campus of MDU Rohtak is shared with IIM as well.