MDU Result 2021 – Maharshi Dayanand University has issued the results for both UG as well as PG semester exams on their website. Candidates who have been awaiting the results can head to mdu.ac.in. The University currently offers UG, PG, as well as doctoral programs in both regular and distance mode to those willing to attend the courses. Amongst the available courses, there are subjects in the field of Commerce, Law, Engineering & Technology, Management Sciences, Humanities, among others. Candidates have to write the entrance exam for being eligible to gain admission at the university and they are called MDUCEE.
MDU Result 2021
The MDU results 2021 have been announced and candidates can have a look at the official website for the same. This article will help candidates trying to check MDU results 2021 to navigate through the website as well enable them with necessary information including the revaluation, the fees, among other things.
How To Check MDU Result 2021?
Students who are awaiting their exam results can check it online on the website of the university. Generally, the university takes about a month to 45 days to announce the results. If you are wondering how to check it, then follow the steps that have been mentioned below:
Step-1 – Head to the official website as has been mentioned above
Step-2 – From there, find the dropbox in the “Examinations” option and click on “Results”
Step-3 – Here, you will see the complete list of declared MDU Result so have a look at it to find your program you are studying
Step-4 – Now, Enter the necessary details on the open page like your valid registration number as well as the roll number, and click on “Proceed Now” to check your result.
Step-5 – You may now see the complete MDU Result on your screen so don’t forget to take a printout of it. If you want to print the result, you will require the hall ticket number as well as the date of birth.
Step-6 – Submit the details and you can take a print out or simply download the result
MDU Result & Grading Chart
MDU Passing Marks and Criteria
– A candidate needs to have a minimum of 65% to be able to write the exam. In case there is a severe reason, the authority will provide a leeway of 20%.
– The college follows a system of CGPA for evaluation, with the grading divided – 20% for internals and 80% for the semester exams.
– Candidates must ensure that they have at least 40% marks in all their exams, including the internals, practicals as well as theory.
– The passing marks for the theory exam is 32 out of a total 80 marks.
MDU Grading Scheme
– A candidate is awarded an “O” grade and 10 points for a percentage between 85 to 100
– Candidates with 75-85% is given a grade of “A+” with 10-grade points
– A candidate is awarded 9 points when they score 65-75% and an “A” Grade
– Candidates scoring between 55 to 65% will be awarded “B+” with 7 points followed by those with 50-55 & being awarded “B” with 6 points
– Candidates with 41-50% will be given a “C” grade with 5 points
– Candidates who score 40% will be declared “Pass” with 4 points and anyone beyond that will be declared “Fail”
MDU Revaluation Application 2021
If you have a doubt in your declared MDU result and you want to send your result for revaluation then do follow the steps given below to successfully send your MDU Revaluation application to the university.
– First of all, Find and download the revaluation form on the website. Head to the end of the official page for MDU and click on Forms
– Here, you will find the revaluation form for professional courses as well as other courses so you have to download the appropriate form for yourself.
– You can also find the form offline at the college in case you want to fill it physically
– Fill out the necessary details accurately and ensure that the chosen subjects are correct
– You will then have to pay a said fee via the method asked by the college
– Next, submit the form as well as the fee to your college office
Candidates will be able to check the MDU 2021 revaluation result soon and must keep a track of the website at result.mdurtk.in.
MDU Revaluation Application Fees 2021
The candidates who want to apply for a revaluation have to pay a prescribed fee to the university. Please have a look below to find the revaluation fees for all courses.
|List of Courses||Fees|
|BA/ BCom/ BSc/ MA/ MSc||Rs 300|
|Professional Courses||Rs 500|
How to Check MDU Revaluation Result 2021 (Odd Semester)
– Head to the official website of MDU
– Locate the Revaluation link for (BA/BSc/BCom) (1st, 3rd, 5th Sem)
– From here, select the necessary details
– Enter your credentials including the name roll number and DOB
– Once you click on the result, it will be displayed on the screen
– You can have a look at the marks and also download the result for further use
MDU Re-Appear Examination 2021
Candidates can also apply to rewrite a specific subject in their course if they have failed to get a certain pass percentage. Candidates looking to re-appear for the exams can now also download the Admit Card for the past sessions. The forms for DDE courses will be available from May 5, with the last day being May 25, 2021. As for B.Ed 1st year as well as B.Ed addition along with OTMIL courses for 1st year candidates, the dates are the same.
Step-1 – Candidates who wish to appear for the examination must read the instructions given at the MDU Re-appear portal.
Step-2 – The student has to head to the official website, then head to Examinations, and from here, find the ‘Online Reappear Form’ from the dropbox
Step-3 – In case a student is not registered, they can Sign Up followed by entering necessary details like Registration Number, Full Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, and click on OTP to continue and confirm your registration
Step-4 – After successful login, The portal will display the necessary states as for the performance is concerned
Step-5 – The candidate will then have to do the needful by submitting important details and submit the form followed by the payment of fees. (Must note: Candidates will not be refunded any sum or have an option to correct the payment)
Step-6 – The fees will have to be paid as per the subjects in a particular course through Challan if it is via Axis Bank. If any other bank, the instructions are mentioned in the brochure above
Step-7 – Once candidates have taken a print out of the form as well as fee receipt and submitted it to the concerned department, the process will then be complete
MDU came to being in 1976 and is named after Dayananda Saraswati. Accredited by NAAC, not only does it have a campus, but also a university that offers its programs to various institutions in the region as well.