MPOnline Portal – The Government of Madhya Pradesh has taken an innovative initiative at offering convenient services to the citizens of the state. The Government has come up with the portal MP Online where citizens of the state can find different services under one single roof.
The portal has become possible with the help of the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in Madhya Pradesh. Inaugurated in the year 2006, the aim of MP Online is to provide direct access to different government services to the netizens of Madhya Pradesh. People from different regions of Madhya Pradesh can access the portal and can get services offered through it.
MPOnline Services for Citizen
When you open up the site of MP Online, you can come across a list of services offered for the citizens staying up in Madhya Pradesh.
- CSC – This is about common service centres that offer the facilities of internet connection and computers to the citizens.
- Reservation – Reservation in different hotels, resorts, museums, forest safari, and other places with Madhya Pradesh.
- Application – Easy application for aadhar card, anganwadi, schools, colleges, and others.
- E-advertisement – Advertisement in the e-newspaper Dainik Bhaskar.
- Online Recruitment – Online recruitment application in different Government sectors in Madhya Pradesh.
- Counselling – Counselling procedure for different places such as ITI, DME, DHS, and others.
- Charitable Services – Citizens can donate to different charities of the Madhya Pradesh Government through the site directly.
- Registration – Registration for different options such as MPEB.
- Bill Payment – Bill Payment at different sectors like LIC, electricity bill, premiums, and others.
- The University – The users can also get access to different universities available within the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MPOnline New Citizen Registration 2022
In order to use the services offered by the portal MP Online, you have to create an account in it. Here are the simple steps that you can follow to create an account instantly and start using the portal for its diverse services.
Step – 1 – First visit the portal of www.mponline.gov.in.
Step – 2 – On the tab of the homepage, click on the option For Kiosk/ Citizen.
Step – 3 – You have to click on Citizen Registration from the menu that drops down.
Step – 4 – On the next page, you will find an online form.
Step – 5 – Here first you have to create a user ID that has to be alphanumeric.
Step – 6 – Next, create your password and confirm it.
Step – 7 – Here you have to fill in the details that are your phone number and email.
Step – 8 – Solve the mathematic calculation and write the answer in the blank box.
Step – 9 – Finally, you will click o Create Account button.
Thus, your account will get created and you can log into your account with your user ID and your password that you have created during the creation of the account in the above steps.
MPOnline Login 2022
After you have created your account by getting registered, you can log into your account by following these simple steps. It is noted that the login procedure will be the same for every person including Citizen, KIOSK, Employee, and all others.
Step – 1 – Visit the website by clicking on the link https://www.mponline.gov.in.
Step – 2 – On the right side of the homepage, you will find the option of Login on which you have to click.
Step – 3 – A page will open up first you have to select the user type from the dropdown menu that could be anything from Citizen, Employee, G2G, Employee & KIOSK.
Step – 4 – Next, you have to provide your username and password.
Step – 5 – Now you have to solve the mathematical calculation and have to provide the right answer.
Step – 6 – Finally, you have to click on the option of Submit to log into your account.
All the users such as citizens, staff, G2g, and KIOSK operators can log into their registered account by following the same steps as mentioned above.
KIOSK – An Overview
Not everyone is educated are able to access the internet and computer to access the services directly through the portal. Such people can visit their nearby Kiosks to get the services. Now, people who wish to extend the help to such people need to apply for the Kiosks. These Kiosks can be available in the form of an exclusive service provider office or can also available in cyber cafes or some shops. The applicant must abide by the guidelines and regulations to start the kiosks. When the kiosk operator offers a particular service to the citizens, they get paid for the service provided.
KIOSK Registration Procedure 2022
In order to register for KIOSK, the applications need to be eligible in these ways:
- The applicant should be of minimum 18 years of age and should have passed at least high school.
- The application should be sound in operating computers.
- PAN card, Aadhar card, and the Establishment Registration Certification or Gumashta are mandatory documents that the applicant should have,
- There is a fee that the application has to pay for the registration after which only the application for the KIOSK is accepted and processed. The registration fee for urban area is Rs. 3000/- while it is Rs. 1000/- for the rural area.
- After the registration, the applicant has to complete the KIOSK contract process and have to pay Rs. 500/- again for the process online. It is only after the completion of this step that the applicant can successfully acquire a KIOSK and can start providing services to the citizens.
Before applying for the KIOSK registration, it is mandatory to go through the guidelines offered by MPOnline.
- The applicant should have a cafe, office, or shop of at least 10×10 square feet.
- For the installation of the KIOSK, it is mandatory to have computers, a scanner, a printer, a biometric device, and most importantly a stable internet connection.
- The location should be at a convenient place and free from anti-social activities.
- There should be facilities for seating and drinking water at the KIOSK.
- MPOnline can cancel the KIOSK anytime if anything suspicious is found.
- The operator cannot run the KIOSK from any other place apart from the registered location.
- The operator has to charge the required fee from the citizens in return for the services provided.
- The operator has to make at least 200 transactions each month to keep the KIOSK going.
- It is mandatory to follow all the rules and guidelines of MPOnline KIOSK otherwise the KIOSK will be canceled.
Follow these steps to complete your application process for KIOSK registration.
Step – 1 – The very first step is to visit the portal at mponline.gov.in.
Step – 2 – Now, bring the cursor on For KIOSK/ Citizen to get a menu that opens as a dropdown.
Step – 3 – The very first option is Application for KIOSK on which you have to click.
Step – 4 – A page will come up where you will find a dialogue box opened in the middle of the page.
Step – 5 – This box contains all the instructions and guidelines about KIOSK registration that you need to go through carefully by click on the Next option available at the bottom of every page.
Step – 6 – On the last page, you will have to click on the small box available and then have to click on the option of Verify.
Step – 7 – Now the dialog box will go away and you will land on the page of the KIOSK application form.
Step – 8 – Here, first you have to fill in the information in the Application Details section.
Step – 9 – After this, if your shop is actually in your residence, you have to check a box mentioned just after the application details.
Step – 10 – If you have your shop in some other location, you have to fill in the information in the section of Shop Details.
Step – 11 – Now provide your asset details.
Step – 12 – In the section of Attachments, click on the option Upload Image and a page will come up with the instructions that you need to follow for the image. Upload your image based on these instructions.
Step – 13 – Next, in the Disclaimer section, you have to tick on the small box and have to move to the Security Check section.
Step – 14 – In this section, you have to click on the option of Send One Time Password and provide the password that you receive on your mobile number.
Step – 15 – Finally, click on the Submit Option.
On the completion of the application, you should get a message on your registered number regarding your application number. After this, the next step is to complete the fee payment procedure for the KIOSK. Go through these steps to complete the payment.
Step – 1 – Return to MP Online homepage first.
Step – 2 – Now under the same section of KIOSK/ Citizen, you will find the option of Payment of KIOSK Registration fee on which you have to click.
Step – 3 – On the next page, type in your application number, and then click on Search.
Step – 4 – Now follow the next upcoming steps to complete the payment accordingly.
After the payment is completed, a reference number will be displayed on the screen that you have to note down for future requirements.
KIOSK Application Status 2022
You will be able to check your status only when you have completed the payment of the fees. After you have submitted your application for KIOSK registration and the fee, you have to follow these steps for KIOSK application status.
Step – 1 – First, visit the MPOnline site.
Step – 2 – Now, click on Portal Status that is there under Citizen/KIOSK on the tab itself.
Step – 3 – Put your application number on the space that appears on the next page.
Step – 4 – Finally, click the button of Search that is provided on the screen.
Soon, the payment status will come up on the screen. The payment status will only determine the stats of your application also.
Payment Double Verification
If your payment status is not showing as completed, you have to go for KIOSK payment verification. For this, you will require the reference number that you must have got after you made the payment for the fees. Here are the steps that you need to follow for the process of payment double verification of payment re-verification.
Step – 1 – Visit the site official website of MP Online.
Step – 2 – Under the tab of KIOSK/Citizen, click on the option of Payment Reverification.
Step – 3 – Put your reference number on the next page that comes up.
Step – 4 – Now click on Verify.
MPOnline Helpline Number
If you have any query or any issue, you can get in touch with the customer care contact number of MPOnline at 0755-6720200. You can also call up the authorized individuals of the office at 0755 6720222. For KIOSK related information, you can get in touch at 0755-6644830-832.
Apart from the general query, if you have specific queries such as related to counselling or need to get directions to their office, you can visit the official site at www.mponline.gov.in. The contact option is available on the homepage that you can find out quite conveniently. On the contact page, you will find several details such as the address of the MPOnline office, the direction map for the offices, and several phone numbers for different requirements.
For any kind of grievances, you can also register your complaint at the site of MPOnline. On the homepage of MPOnline, you will also find the tab of Complaints. Click on this tab and you will reach up to a page. Here, you can click on the right option to register your complaint. If you have already registered a complaint, you can also view the status of your complaint by logging into your account. Candidates who do not have an account created can create their account also conveniently through the same page.
Candidates can avail of the portal MPOnline in the languages Hindi and English. The user can choose the language depending upon the comfort zone and can access all the options and services on the site.