Nagaland e Pass Online Apply – Apart from the strict guidelines imposed after the announcement of 7 days lockdown, the State Government has also introduced the Nagaland ePass system for those individuals who need to move to during the lockdown out of any kind of emergency.
After imposing several days of curfew, Nagaland has now imposed a complete lockdown of 7 days. This decision was taken by the Government noticing the surge in the cases of COVID patients lately in the state. The lockdown imposed this time will be stricter than before and a set of guidelines have been introduced also by the State Government that the citizens need to follow strictly.
Latest News – The government of Nagaland has extended a state lockdown to 31st May 2021 that was earlier going to end on 21st May 2021.
|Name of the State||Nagaland|
|Official Authority||Government of Nagaland|
|Type of Pass||ePass For Inter State Vehicular Movement|
|Method of Application||Online|
How to Apply for Nagaland e Pass?
To apply for Nagaland ePass, applicants need to go by the following steps.
Step – 1 – First of all, you can get across the application page directly by Clicking Here.
Step – 2 – Here, go through the instructions carefully and then scroll down to start filling the application form.
Step – 3 – First, you have to select the type and category of pass that you wish to apply for.
Step – 4 – Next, provide your name, mobile number, and your email address.
Step – 5 – Next choose your purpose of applying and write a short description.
Step – 6 – Now provide other essential details such as the source location, vehicle details, and others.
Step – 7 – Next, add the other passengers one by one and provide their details too.
Step – 8 – Go through the declarations carefully and click on the box to accept them and submit the application.
As soon as you submit the application form, you will receive an SMS stating that your application has been registered successfully with the portal. Even whether the ePass has got approved or declined, this will be also notified to you via SMS on your registered number.
How to Download Nagaland ePass?
After you have applied the application successfully, you have to wait for the approval of the application to download the ePass. You will get an approval SMS once the application has got approved or even if it is declined by the authorities.
If the application is declined, you need to apply once again if you are in a very emergency situation. If the application has got approved, you will have to wait for the email from the department. This email will have the ePass link that you need to open and download the ePass.
Important Documents for Nagaland ePass
Here are some of the important documents that the applicants need to provide for Nagaland ePass. These documents can be required for application purposes or also as a supporting document to show along with the ePass during the movement. These documents are:
- Driving license for the drivers
- Birth Certificate
- Residency Certificate or Proof
- Identity card approved by the Institution
- Any other Government-issued identity card
Even if you have got your ePass, it is important that you carry all the important documents such as your identity card from the employer, Government-approved identity card, so that you do not have to face any difficulty in movement.
Important Instructions for Nagaland ePass
One of the major reasons many of the applications getting rejected is not following the instructions. If you wish to get your application approved without much hassle, you should make sure to abide by these guidelines and instructions.
- The number of passengers in different vehicles has been instructed such as 4+1 for LMV vehicles, 10+1 for medium-sized vehicles, and 25+1 for buses.
- All the passengers should provide their Government approved identity cards and the drivers should provide the driving license.
- For institutional purposes, the applicant should provide an identity card that has been provided by the institute and residential proof.
- The applicant should make sure that all the information provided is correct in order to avoid rejection of the application.
- Individuals coming from out of Nagaland need to stay quarantined in a Government Quarantine Center for 21 days from the time of their arrival.
- As soon as the applicant enters the State of Nagaland, they have to install two important applications on their smartphone and these are Aarogya Setu and nCOVID.
- After the applicant has arrived in Nagaland, the person will not be allowed to leave the state till the time the lockdown is not lifted.
- Whether the ePass has got approved or declined, the applicant will be notified on the mobile number that the applicant has registered while applying for the ePass.
- The applicants do not have to find the ePass anywhere else as the ePass link will be provided directly through email after acceptance of the application.
Nagaland Lockdown Guidelines
Nagaland has imposed a strict lockdown of 7 days from 14th May 2021 to 21st May 2021. This will be a complete lockdown and shall be much rigid than before. Here are some of the important guidelines that are introduced by the State Government of Nagaland in light of the lockdown.
- The existing restrictions that were being followed during the curfew will remain as it is.
- The essential services along with agricultural services will not be closed.
- The Government departments will be functional with the team arranged by the Head of the Departments.
- Construction activities and other firm activities will require permission or ePass and they have to abide by the SOP introduced by the State Government.
- Aggressive testing of COVID can take place during this lockdown period by the Health and Family Welfare Department.
Further, the Government has stated that it may introduce more new SOPs as and when required.
You May Also Read:
- Jammu and Kashmir e Pass Apply
- Uttarakhand e Pass Online
- AP ePass Online Apply
- Punjab ePass Registration
Thus, if the applicants follow these guidelines, there should not be much issue while having movement in an emergency during the lockdown period. The state of Nagaland has been there under curfew for many weeks now. But finally, the State Government took the initiative to extend the curfew and impose a strict lockdown now for a week. As of now, the lockdown is for a week but estimations are made that this can get extended even further depending upon the situation.