Punjab e Pass Registration at ePassCovid19.pais.net.in – Having learned from last year’s lockdown, Punjab has taken some eminent steps such as issuing the Punjab ePass for the individuals who actually require it. The individuals can visit the official website of the Punjab Government and can get their respective ePass to move during the lockdown only in the case of an emergency.
Latest News – Meanwhile, the Punjab government has further extended the lockdown in the state in the light of COVID till 10th June from the earlier date 31st May 2021.
|Name of the State||Punjab|
|Type of Lockdown||Lockdown-like curbs|
|Lockdown Status in Punjab||Till 10th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||Punjab Lockdown Pass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Government of Punjab|
How to Apply for Punjab ePass?
There are two types of ePass that the citizens of Punjab, as well as other individuals, can apply for. The very first ePass is specifically for the citizens of Punjab for any kind of movement within the state itself. This is the actual lockdown ePass. The second one is for individuals who are either coming to Punjab from other states or need to cross Punjab to go to some other states. This is mainly an eRegistration pass.
How to Apply for Punjab Movement e Pass?
If you are someone who wishes to move within the state of Punjab, you need to get a Punjab Lockdown ePass. You can apply for Punjab Lockdown ePass by following these eminent steps.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website of the Government of Punjab through the link https://epasscovid19.pais.net.in/.
Step – 2 – Now, from the two options available, click on the option of Lockdown Pass.
Step – 3 – On the page that comes up, just fill out the complete application form with all the requested information at the portal.
Step – 4 – You have to upload two of your Government approved photo identity cards that can be any from aadhar card, electoral card, PAN card, and others.
Step – 5 – Also upload your passport size photo.
Step – 7 – Upload a document stating the purpose of your movement.
Step – 8 – Now tick on the declaration and click on the Submit option.
After submission of the Punjab e Pass application online, you will get a confirmation SMS on the registered mobile number that you have entered while submitting the form for the ePass. If the application gets approved, you should receive your ePass on this same mobile number that you can download and can take a printout of.
Also Read: Punjab Covid Vaccination Registration
How to Apply for Punjab eRegistration?
Punjab eRegistration will be mandatory for the individuals who are traveling to Punjab from any other states or are crossing through Punjab to reach some other destination. Follow these steps in order to apply for eRegistration.
Step – 1 – Once again visit the site at ePassCovid19.pais.net.in.
Step – 2 – Now this time, you need to select the other option that is E-Registration.
Step – 3 – A new page will open up on a new tab where you have to fill up the application form.
Step – 4 – On this application form, you also need to select whether you have taken the RT-CPR test or you have taken the vaccination.
Step – 5 – In either of the cases, you have to upload the document proving this information.
Step – 6 – Now, click on the submit option to complete the registration process.
For Frequent Travelers:
Step – 7 – If you are a frequent traveler, you have to click on the link provided at the top of this page.
Step – 8 – On the next page that opens up, you have to first provide your passport size photo.
Step – 9 – Next, you have to provide all the details asked for in the application form.
Step – 10 – Upload the necessary documents.
Step – 11 – Now, click on the submit button to complete the application.
After you have submitted the application in each case, you will get a confirmation SMS on the mobile number that you have used. On approval of the application, you will get another SMS with the registration ePass that you can carry during your travel.
- Delhi e Pass Online
- Himachal Pradesh e Pass Online
- Uttar Pradesh e Pass Online
- Haryana e Pass Online
- Uttarakhand e Pass Online
- Jammu e Pass Online
Punjab e Pass Important Guidelines
Punjab has come up with strict lockdown guidelines and the individuals who are applying for the ePass also have to abide by them all.
- The ePass is only for the individuals who are involved in some kind of essential services such as healthcare, banking, electronic media, and transportation, delivery of essential goods, individuals from financial sectors, manufacturing units, and others.
- Apart from the people involved in essential services, only those individuals can apply for the ePass who have any critical medical emergency by uploading proper medical documents.
- Individuals applying for the ePass have to make sure to submit all the valid documents and correct information; otherwise, the application will instantly get rejected.
- Applicants who are applying to enter Punjab from other states must have done their RT-CPR test and should get a negative report uploaded on the eRegistration application form.
- If the individuals have already taken the vaccination and 2 weeks from the date of the vaccination has passed, then the vaccination certificate can be also provided.
- The documents to be uploaded on the application form for ePass or eRegistration should be either in PNG or JPEG file format.
- The validity of the frequency traveler ePass should of a maximum of 30 days.
Also Check: Punjab PM Kisan Yojana Installment Status
Punjab Lockdown Guidelines
While Punjab Government has stated the extension of the lockdown in the state, there are some of eminent guidelines that are set for the smoother operations of the public.
- All the shops selling essential items such as food, drinks, medicines, and others will remain. But the State Government has left it over different phases and districts to set a fixed timing for the opening and closing of these stores.
- The State Government has introduced lockdown ePass only for the individuals who are involved in offering essential services to the public but this can be also used by the individuals who have medical emergencies. Any other person with any other reasons apart from this cannot apply for the ePass.
- It is mandatory for the individuals coming to Punjab to have eRegistration done. Also, the individuals who are crossing Punjab to reach out to their final destination should also get this eRegistration done. Such individuals should produce a proper negative report of the RT-CPR test done.
- Schools or educational centers, if open, will have just 50% of the teaching staff and others are advised to take online classes.
- Any person caught for not following the given guidelines and rules will have to face serious consequences.
It is noted that the Punjab Lockdown guidelines will be changed time to time so you are requested to keep check the updated guidelines for updated details.
Punjab Government has conducted such strict guidelines for the lockdown as well as for the ePass to control the spread of the infection. Though currently the lockdown is extended till 10th June 2021, the State Government can extend it further depending upon the situation after the end of the existing lockdown.