RTMNU Time Table 2021 (Summer) – Earlier this month, the Nagpur University declared the dates for its regular (Summer) examinations for both UG as well as PG students. The examinations for Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU) will be conducted in the month of July 2021. The practical examinations will be start from 12th July to 24th July 2021. And now, the RTMNU Time Table has been declared on the university website, and here’s a comprehensive thing of everything they must know.
RTMNU Exam 2021: An Overview
As per the latest announcement by RTMNU, the university has uploaded the Summer 2021 session Time Table on the website with complete details including Timing, Date of Exam, Day of Exam, Subject Code and Instructions of examination. The students have to explore the list of released RTMNU Time Table and find your program from the list of check the exam date with all details.
The university has officially released the Summer 2021 Time Table for RTMNU in the beginning of July 2021 so students are requested to download their time table to start preparation of their upcoming examination.
RTMNU Time Table Summer 2021
The exams at RTMNU are conducted as summer and winter exams and given the delay due to the pandemic, the Summer 2021 exams have been delayed.
|Faculties||Status of Time Table|
|Faculty of Commerce and Management||Released|
|Faculty of Science and Technology||Released|
|Faculty of Humanities||Released|
|Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies||Released|
The RTMNU time table for Summer 2021 exams is now available on the site to choose and candidates can find out the schedule for the same online. Writing the exam across various UG and PG courses for Nagpur University this year are over 2.60 lakh students.
- Cowin Vaccine Registration
- Covid Third Wave in India (When?)
- Covishield vs Covaxin: Which is Best
- Sputnik V Vaccine: Doses, Side Effects
How To Download RTMNU Time Table 2021?
You can follow some basic steps in order to download the RTMNU Time Table for Summer exams 2021.
- Head to the official website for RTM Nagpur University at https://www.nagpuruniversity.ac.in
- Find the section from Examinations
- Here, you will have to head to the exam time table link as you click on Summer 2021
- Select the timetable link that you are looking to download and then select the course as well as semester from the date sheet provided
- Download the PDF on your system and save it for future reference until the examinations are over
- Important Instructions for RTMNU Students
- Candidates must login on time and will have to write 40 questions in an hour’s time
- The exam can be taken on any electronic device with stable connectivity and charge
- Candidates must have working webcams or provide access to device camera during the exam
- Candidates can receive the admission card from college and the user ID, as well as the password, is printed on the card
- Ensure that the room has proper lighting and avoid moving from the examination tab
- Ensure you have captured your photo for photo identity ahead of the examination
- The candidates must be available throughout the time of the examination
RTMNU Exam Pattern 2021
As per the decision from the Board of Examinations and Assessment, the exams that will be conducted online for the students will be MCQ based and the students are expected to solve all the examinations. Earlier, candidates had the option to pick 25 out of 50 questions asked. With 40 questions to attempt, each question will carry 2 marks while the exam will last for an hour.
Things Candidates Should Avoid During the Examination
- Candidates must not move away from the screen or try to move away from the main screen
- Candidates should not indulge in any kind of conversation during the exam or refer to any material, or have any kind of other device near them
- Candidates must not sit in a place with any kind of chaos
- Candidates must not cover their face or eyes with anything
- Candidates must not have any program or application on that allows screen sharing as doing any of the above activities will lead to the examination portal being disabled
How to Access and Attend the Exam at the Online Portal?
Step-1: Head to https://rtmnu.net and press enter
Step-2: Agree to the prompts that ask you to allow access to location, camera, and microphone
Step-3: Next, you have to select faculty, course, and then semester and log in with the use of your ID and password
Step-4: In case you don’t have an exam on that day, you will receive a notification regarding the same
Step-5: For your first time login, you have to capture your photo by ensuring that the rectangle box places your photo. This will allow the portal to verify your identity and authenticate you during the examination
Step-6: In order to start the exam, you have to select the subject name and then pick the medium i.e English, Hindi, etc and then start the examination
About RTMNU Online Examination Portal
- The different areas will enable you to understand the interface of the exam.
- The notification area contains basic information about the exam and the student and also has the capture screen.
- The portal may stop for various reasons including multiple faces, photos not matching the identity photo, etc.
- It will also notify you in case of low internet speed as it may cause various difficulties.
- Next, there is the question area that allows you to navigate through the paper.
- Meanwhile, the question status area allows you to understand questions attempted, skipped, and unanswered.
- White background means questions not attempted, yellow means they have been skipped and green means they have been attempted.
Finally, in order to log out, candidates will have to click on the submit button from the notification area and click on OK once it asks to confirm submission.
Meanwhile, the RTMNU Summer 2021 examinations will take place soon and will be available for download once the time table is announced by the university. Once the time table appears on the site, candidates will be able to download the date sheet.