Seva Sindhu – Service Plus, Portal, Login, Registration – The Government of Karnataka took the initiative to start the online service Seva Sindhu for the citizens of the state of Karnataka. The aim behind this portal is to bring all the State Government services for the citizens of Karnataka to one single platform so that the citizens do not have to search for them individually at different places. Also starting this online portal means that the citizens of Karnataka will be able to avail of these services without traveling to any departmental office. The objective behind this portal is also to diminish the cases of fraudulence that may be prevailing in between earlier.
- 1 Seva Sindhu – An Overview
- 1.1 Seva Sindhu Benefits
- 1.2 Seva Sindhu Service Plus
- 1.3 Seva Sindhu Registration
- 1.4 Seva Sindhu Login
- 1.5 Seva Sindhu Services
- 1.6 Seva Sindhu Application Status
- 1.7 Seva Sindhu Service Centres
- 1.8 Seva Sindhu Sindhutva Pramana Patra
- 1.9 Seva Sindhu Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card
- 1.10 Seva Sindhu E-sign Process
- 1.11 Seva Sindhu Contact Details
Seva Sindhu – An Overview
Overall, the Seva Sindhu portal is a hassle-free option through which the citizens of Karnataka will be able to avail of the necessary services in a much convenient and comfortable manner. Many of the unnecessary steps for several services have been also reduced down to make this service possible. As mentioned ahead, this step has been also taken to protect the citizens from those individuals who may try to take financial advantage of the citizens who are trying to avail the services.
Seva Sindhu Benefits
The portal Seva Sindhu has been incorporated to offer convenience to the residents of Karnataka. So, what are the benefits that the citizens of Karnataka can avail of from this portal? Here are some of the benefits.
- Seva Sindhu is a single platform from where the residents can avail the services of different departments at the State Government level.
- The residents do not have to wait for the office timing and can visit the portal any time to apply for a particular service.
- After applying for a service, the applicants can check the status of their application through the portal itself without staying in a dilemma.
- There are several service centres also available where the residents can visit avail of the services.
- There is a dedicated helpdesk available where the citizens can contact for any kind of queries or even in case of any trouble related to the services.
- The portal offers detailed information about different services and activities in the form of user manual, frequently asked questions, and others so that the citizens can understand the process pretty well.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus
Seva Sindhu Service Plus is another page of the Seva Sindhu portal to make activities by the citizens much convenient. On visiting the Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal at www.serviceonline.gov.in/karnataka/, citizens will be able to find two possibilities. One is the option of applying for a particular service that they can do with the help of their individual mobile number. Secondly, if they have already applied for a particular service, they can check the application status of the service.
This portal is easy-to-understand and easy-to-use and is designed to offer convenient access to the citizens for all the services available at the site of Seva Sindhu Service portal. Though the official portal of Seva Sindhu also has links for registration, login, and application status, Seva Sindhu Service Plus offers a one-stop platform for all these activities to the users.
Seva Sindhu Registration
In order to start using the services through the portal, the citizens need to get registered on the Seva Sindhu portal. The registration in the portal can be completed by following these steps.
- First, you have to visit the portal at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- As you scroll down the page, you will find the option of New Register Here on which you have to click.
- A new page will appear where you have to provide your Aadhar Number to continue.
- Next, you have to provide other important details such as your mobile number for OTP generation and other details.
- Follow all the steps carefully and you will soon get registered for the Seva Sindhu portal.
Seva Sindhu Login
Once you have registered with the portal, you will be able to log into your profile whenever you wish to for any of the services. In order to avail of any of the services on the Seva Sindhu portal, you have to log into the portal each time. Follow these steps to log into your Seva Sindhu profile.
- First, visit the portal at https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Scroll down the page and you will have to click on the option Registered Users Click Here, after which you will be redirected to the login page.
- For the login ID, you can provide either your registered email address or your registered mobile number.
- Next, if you are login through an email address then you should enter your password in the field but If you are login through your mobile number then enter the OTP that you have received.
- Now, Type the captcha code and finally click on Submit button.
Once you have logged into the portal, you will be able to check out different services registered on the portal and you can avail of the services that you wish to.
Seva Sindhu Services
You can avail of the services available on the portal by logging into the portal with your credential after you have registered with the portal. But citizens can also check out the different services that are available on the platform of Seva Sindhu.
In order to check out the services available on the portal without logging in, follow these steps.
- Visit the official portal of Seva Sindhu.
- On the homepage, you will find the tab Departments and Services on which you have to click.
- A list of services will appear in front of you and you can click on the Pages to check through all the services.
- If you are in search of a particular service, you can make use of the Search bar to type the service and search for it.
- Click on the service provided to open the sub-categories of the service too from where you can click on the one that matches your requirement.
- Now, a page will appear in front of you with the detailed information of the service that you have clicked upon.
- Go through the details and then click on Apply Online that you will find at the extreme end of the page.
- Now on the next page, you have to log into the profile by offering your login credentials and typing in the captcha code.
- Here, an application form will appear that you have to fill up carefully.
- Also, you have to upload the necessary documents that are asked for after which you can submit the application.
Seva Sindhu Application Status
If you have already applied for a particular service, you can check the status of your application so that you can know the progress of your application. You can follow these steps in order to check your application status.
- Visit the same page from where you have registered yourself or have logged into the portal.
- Here, click on the tab Check Your Application Status.
- You can check application status in two ways, through application reference number, and through OTP.
- If you have selected an application reference number, you have to provide the application number that you have received after applying for the service.
- Next, you have to provide the submission date or delivery date of the application.
- Type the captcha code and click on submit to get your status.
- Now, if you have selected the second option that is through OTP, first you have to select the service that you have applied for.
- Type the captcha code provided and submit.
- On the next page again you have to select from two options, which are Through OTP or Through Application Details.
- After selecting any of the options, you have to provide your registered mobile number or email address and submit it to get the application status.
Seva Sindhu Service Centres
You can get information about your Seva Sindhu service centres from the official portal. These steps will help you in getting information about your Seva Sindhu service centre.
- Visit the official portal of Seva Sindhu first.
- Now from the homepage, click on Service Centers from the provided tabs.
- On the next page that appears, you have to select the right district along with the taluk.
- On the correct selection, soon you should see the information about your service centre displayed on your screen.
Seva Sindhu Sindhutva Pramana Patra
Sindhutva Pramana Patra is documentation that can help the minority communities of Karnataka in different areas. The Sindhutva Pramana Patra can be only availed by the citizens who have received an SMS on their registered mobile number regarding it. Here are the steps you can follow to apply for it.
- Visit the portal and scroll down to the bottom.
- In the midway, you should get the link Apply for Sindhutva Pramana Patra on which you need to click.
- Here, you have to enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- Next, submit the OTP that you received on your registered mobile number.
- Now an application form will appear in which you should enter all the required details.
- Also, you have to upload all the required documents and then have to submit the application.
After reviewing your application form and the uploaded documents, the officials shall decide whether you will be provided with the Sindhutva Pramana Patra or not. You shall get a confirmation on your registered mobile number for the same.
Seva Sindhu Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card
Through the Seva Sindhu portal, citizens of Karnataka can apply for a Family ID or Ration Card for availing different benefits. This facility is made available for the needy people of the state. The user has to follow these steps in order to apply for the facility.
- Visit the portal, scroll down and click on the link Application for Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card.
- On the new page that comes up, go through the instructions carefully and start filling up the form carefully.
- First you have to provide your details that are your aadhar number, mobile number, name, and have to upload your picture.
- To add other members, click on the option of Add Family Member and then fill in the required details for them too.
- Next, provide your address details by selecting from the dropdown menu provided.
- Now, fill in the option of Other Details and read the instruction carefully here also.
- Check out the declaration and click to agree.
- Select the respective office where you are applying from the dropdown menu.
- Type the captcha code and submit the application after checking out all the filled-in details properly.
The application will be thoroughly checked and scrutinied by the officials after which only you will be able to get the document that you have applied for.
Seva Sindhu E-sign Process
Seva Sindhu E-Sign is a new process that will get activated soon on the homepage of the official portal. Here are the steps that you can follow to avail the facility of E-Sign on the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Visit the seva sindhu portal and as you scroll down, you will find the link to E-Sign on which you have to click.
- Fill up the application form carefully and submit it.
- Now, you have to provide your Aadhar Number to get OTP.
- Enter the OTP that you must have received on the mobile number that is registered with your Aadhar card.
- Submit the application after checking the consent box.
Seva Sindhu Contact Details
The call center service of Seva Sindhu is available for the citizens of Karnataka for any kind of help from 9 AM to 6 PM, apart from the Government holidays. The call center team can be contacted at the number 8088304855, 6361799796, 938020464, and 9380206704.
Apart from the common call center help, you can also get in touch with the dedicated departments too in case of any kind of help. You can find the link to Department Contact Details at the bottom of the official portal of Sindhu Seva. Here, you will get the email addresses of different departments so that you can email your query or problem to the respective department directly.
The portal Seva Sindhu has been offering convenient benefits to the citizens residing in Karnataka. The portal has been designed in a user-friendly way so that the users can comfortably use it on computers as well as on smartphone screens. Any new schemes and services are highlighted on the homepage of the portal itself so that the users can get across them conveniently in place of searching for them.