SSLC Time Table June-July 2021 – SSLC has finally released the exam time table for the examination that will be held for the session of June – July 2021. Students can start preparing for the exam based on the dates that are available on the time table released.
Kerala State Education Board conducts the Class 10th exam under the name of Secondary School Leaving Certificate or SSLC. Students who clear this exam are awarded the certificate of SSLC.
SSLC Time Table June – July 2021
The board has released the SSLC Time Table June – July 2021 on 1st March 2021. As per this schedule, the exam will start on 21st June 2021 and will end on 6th July 2021.
- The first exam will be of first languages that will be conducted on 21st June 2021.
- The core subjects, that is Mathematics and Sociology will be held on 24th June 2021.
- Core subjects of engineering, computer science, and economics will be held on 26th June 2021.
- On 28th June 2021, there will be exams on the subjects science, political science, and music.
- The exam for third languages will take place on 30th June 2021. On this day only, there will be an examination of NSOF subjects such as IT, retail, automobile, healthcare, and beauty.
- On 2nd July 2021, there will be an examination of the second languages.
- The social science exam will be held on the last day that is 5th July 2021.
- Apart from the theoretical exams, the practical and oral examinations will be held on 6th July 2021.
SSLC Exam Time 2021
Most of the exams will start at 9:30 in the morning and will be concluded by 12:30 to 12:45 with a total duration of 2.45 to 3 hours. There will be some of the exams going to start at 2 PM and will be finished by 5:15 PM. Thus, students should have a check of the timings from the time table very carefully.
It is noted that the board will give an additional timing of an hour to the physically and mentally challenged person who going to attend the June-July 2021 session examination of SSLC.
How To Download SSLC Time Table?
Though we have provided you with the dates of the exams, you should cross-check it from the actual time table surely. Also, you should have the exam time table handy in front of you to revise for the exam. Here are the steps that you can follow to download SSLC Time Table.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website of SSLC by clicking on the link https://sslc.karnataka.gov.in.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, you will find several notifications passing through from right to left.
Step – 3 – In this, you will find the option of June – July 2021 SSLC Time Table, on which you have to click.
Step – 4 – A new page will open up on a new browser on which you will find the SSLC time table.
Step – 5 – From the down arrow button on the top panel of the sheet, download the entire time table on your device.
Step – 6 – Take a print of this downloaded time table and also save the downloaded PDF at a proper place on your device too.
What after Downloading SSLC Timetable?
Now you have taken the print of your SSLC time table for June – July 2021. So, what should you do next?
There are approximately 3 months left for the examinations. Hence, if you have not yet started preparing for it, you should seriously start your preparations right now.
Do not get alarmed. Here are some of the ways how you can start your preparations and do well in your exams.
- Make a time table of all the subjects so that you can start your studying regime at the earliest.
- Make sure to dedicate time to the subjects depending upon the chapters in the subject or the difficulty level of the subjects.
- After a month of preparations, you should also start solving test papers to get practice for the exam. You can get mock test papers or can even get the last 10 years question papers for the purpose.
- While you are preparing for the exams, also make sure to get indulged in some co-curricular activities to refresh your mind and protect it from mind blockage.
- Eat healthy food so that you do fall ill during the preparations as well as during the examination.
- Make sure to have ample sleep so that your brain works perfectly and you can prepare for the exam in the right way.
- You should complete your studying phase at least 10 days before your exams. Within these 10 days, you need to start revising your subjects.
- In the meantime, make sure to check the official website of SSLC from time to time for any recent updates such as that for admit or any kind of changes in the time table, and other notifications.
- When the notification for the admit card is out, do not delay and download the admit card and get a print of it at the earliest so that you are ready for the exam.
Tips and Notes for SSLC Students
Apart from preparing for the exam in a scheduled way, there are some important tips that SSLC students should keep in mind.
- Utilize the Reading Time:
Apart from the actual exam time, there will be a dedicated reading time of 15 minutes. You should utilize it in the best possible way. You should go through the whole question paper thoroughly and should also plan the questions that you will answer first. This is the time when you have to make a strategy of how will you answer the questions so that you do not have to get confused while the actual writing time starts.
- Rest Properly:
You should rest properly before coming to the exam to stay away from instances of mind blockage. When you keep on studying continuously, often you may come up with instances of mental blockages. You must have faced this even at times while preparing for the exam. This is the reason it is said that while preparing for the exam too, you should take breaks after every 2-3 hours to relax. Get ample sleep and come fresh to the examination hall so that you can write your exam in the best possible way.
- Important Documents:
Arrange your bag a day in advance with all the necessary items such as your admit card. Follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully so that you do not have any kind of problem in the examination hall.
- Revision Time:
Write the examination in such a way that you complete the exam at least 10 to 15 minutes before the actual deadline time. Utilize this time in revising through your answer sheet so that you can make necessary corrections wherever required.
FAQs – SSLC Time Table 2021
Q1. When will I get the SSLC Admit Card?
Answer: The authorities of SSLC should release the admit cards soon before the commencing of the examination on its official website. The students should keep on checking the site and should download the admit card from there itself.
Q2. Where will the practical exams take place?
Answer: The practical and the oral exams will take place in the dedicated centres of the candidates only.
Q3. Where to contact for any query?
Answer: Get in touch with your school authorities for any kind of query that you have regarding the SSLC exam.