Telangana ePass Apply Online at TSPolice.gov.in – Individuals who are in need of the Telangana ePass for movement need to visit the official portal and apply for it. The authorities will approve the applications with valid reason and purpose and will provide an ePass for the movement during the lockdown.
This time the lockdown is strict and many guidelines have come up about restricted movements of vehicles and individuals. In midst of this, there is also some relaxation offered for those who are moving for providing essential services or who are in a condition of emergency. For such individuals, the government has also introduced the Telangana ePass.
Latest Update – Telangana is under strict lockdown from 11th May 2021 till the current date. The Chief Minister of the state announced on 11th May 2021 about imposing lockdown and curfew in the state from 12th May 2021. This lockdown is now stretched till 10th June 2021. It is also estimated that this lockdown may get extended further depending upon the situation ahead.
|Name of the State||Telangana|
|Type of Lockdown||Covid-19 Lockdown|
|Lockdown Status in Telangana||Till 10th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||COVID-19 Lockdown ePass|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Telangana State Police|
How to Apply for Telangana ePass?
Here are the methods using which someone can obtain the Telangana ePass to move during the lockdown.
Step – 1 – First, go to the portal https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in/.
Step – 2 – Now, click on ePass on the homepage of the portal.
Step – 3 – You have to adhere to the declarations mentioned and then have to select the district where you reside and then proceed.
Step – 4 – On the application page, you have to first provide your personal details.
Step – 5 – Enter your Aadhar number.
Step – 6 – Next, you have to select the purpose of your visit from a huge list of a dropdown menu.
Step – 7 – Now, select whether you require it for an individual or a group and select the KYC document that you wish to submit.
Step – 8 – Select your vehicle type from a dropdown menu and provide the vehicle registration number.
Step – 9 – Now you have to provide details about the place from where you are traveling to the location you will be going.
Step – 10 – Next, you have to select the ePass validity dates.
Step – 11 – Next, provide a correspondence address.
Step – 12 – Again you have to provide the transport details.
Step – 13 – Now upload a passport-size photo of yours that should not be more than 80KB.
Step – 14 – Next, upload a KYC document that you have selected earlier for KYC.
Step – 15 – Now, upload a purpose document that should not be more than 500KB.
Step – 16 – Select your Jurisdiction Name.
Step – 17 – Enter the captcha code and click on save and generate acknowledgment.
An acknowledgment message will display on the next screen with your reference number that you should keep safe for future use.
Also Read: Telangana Covid Vaccine Registration
How to Print Telangana ePass?
After you have successfully applied for the Telangana ePass and have received an acknowledgment of it, you can check for its status and can get a printout of it upon approval. Following are the steps you need to follow to get a printout of the Telangana ePass after getting approval from officials.
Step – 1 – Once again go to the site policeportal.tspolice.gov.in.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, you will find the option of Citizen Print Pass on which you have to click to come on the next page.
Step – 3 – Here, you have to provide the reference number that you received in acknowledgment.
Step – 4 – Finally, click on Submit to check whether your application is approved or declined.
Step – 5 – If the application is approved, you can download and print the ePass from the option provided on the same screen.
Required Documents for Obtaining Telangana ePass
While you are applying for the Telangana ePass, you need to have the Aadhar card mandatorily because you have to provide the Aadhar number on the application form. Apart from the Aadhar card, you can choose any of these documents for the purpose of KYC.
- Aadhar Card
- Electoral Identity Card
- Indian Passport
- PAN Card
- Vehicle RC
- Driving License
Instructions for TS Police e Pass
In order to apply for Telangana ePass, you have to adhere to a few of the declarations and these are.
- You should not be residing in a containment zone.
- You will not visit any containment zone after obtaining the ePass.
- The applicants should not have any covid-related symptoms such as fever, cough, cold, and others.
- All the information provided in the ePass application form must be valid and correct.
Also Read: Telangana PM Kisan Registration
Telangana Lockdown 2022
As Telangana Government imposes lockdown and curfew in the state, there is a set of guidelines that it has introduced too.
- Manufacturing industries and construction activities can stay operational following the covid precautions.
- Services of telecommunication, broadcasting, and similar others will remain operational but with minimum manpower and others should work from home.
- IT services supporting several industries such as healthcare, transport, finance, and others shall remain operational too.
- Warehouses and cold storage can also operate.
- Restrictions are not there on the movement of goods and transportation or delivery of goods and eCommerce.
- Gas pipeline services, power generation services, water supply, petrol pumps, and similar others are also permitted.
- Essential services such as banks, healthcare centers, media, agricultural services, and others shall stay open.
- Employees and workers of all the industries can move during the lockdown only with a permission letter or ePass offered by the organization and the employee identity card.
- Public transport such as metro, buses, and others should run only from 6 am to 10 am every day. Vehicles with medical emergencies will be however permitted.
- Marriage gatherings should not exceed 40 participants while funeral rituals should not exceed 20 participants.
- Healthcare individuals shall take special attention to pregnant women and other individuals who have major health concerns.
There are some special instructions and guidelines for the workers of manufacturing units and factories.
- Manufacturing units and factories should mandatorily scan the temperatures of their workers at the gates before entry.
- If a worker is infected then other workers who came in touch with the infected worker should be allowed to get quarantined at home with full pay.
- Workers who are covid positive should be offered medical leaves and should be provided full wage.
- If a worker is found covid positive, the wing in which the worker worked should be closed for some days and then should open only after proper sanitization.
- There should not be any common eating places for lunch and tea to avoid crowding.
- Regular sanitization should take place in common toilet facilities of industries, and other similar places.
- Units that have more than 500 workers should also maintain their own quarantine set up in case of any emergency.
The government of Telangana has imposed 10 days lockdown to control the rising cases of covid in the state. In midst of several restrictions and guidelines, the State Government has also offered several relaxations so that the citizens do not face trouble. Apart from introducing ePass, there are special services for medical emergencies and permissions granted to all the essential services.