UOLO Login at theuolo.com – Edtech is taking the world by storm today. Technology is allowing the teaching authorities to think beyond the physical classroom dimension that making learning more interesting for the students. UOLO is one such platform that has been developed for K-12 students so that they can reach their maximum potential.
UOLO Login Page
Parents, teachers, and students will have to register on UOLO from the school itself. After getting registered, the users can log into the platform in these simple steps.
- Visit www.theuolo.com and click on the Login tab
- Provide your mobile number or your email id, whichever you have provided while getting registered
- Provide your password to login
- If you wish to login with OTP, click Login with OTP
- Enter your mobile number and get OTP
- Provide the OTP to login
Forgot Password – UOLO Login
In case you have forgotten the password of your UOLO account, you can follow this procedure to reset your password
- Visit https://app.theuolo.com and click on Forgot Password.
- On the page that appears, provide your Username and enter the captcha text.
- Click on Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP and proceed to reset your password,
UOLO Mobile App Installation
If you are not comfortable using the platform on your desktop, you can always install the UOLO app on your smartphone. The application is compatible with Android as well as Apple.
To install the applications, visit the login page of UOLO at app.theuolo.com and then click on Google Play or AppStore depending upon the operating system of your smartphone and install the application directly.
Alternatively, you can also search UOLO Learn on the Google Play or AppStore of your smartphone and can install it.
UOLO Helpline & Support
Working with UOLO is quite convenient but still, if you have any issue regarding Login or others, you can contact the support team of UOLO at:
Phone – +91 8880191199
Email – email@example.com
How To Partnering with UOLO?
Partnering with the UOLO platform is a big task and the number of schools partnering with them is increasing with each passing them. Schools who wish to partner with UOLO can contact them by writing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, the helpline team can be also contacted for any query at +91 8880191199.
By now more than 3000 schools have adopted the platform of UOLO and it has eased the bridging between teachers, parents, and students as a community.
UOLO comes along with a number of features that have enabled it to be one of the most successful EdTech applications now.
- It supports almost all the languages in India
- Schools and teachers can send not just text messages but also images and videos to the parents
- Live online classes
- Allotment and submission of assignments followed by feedback
- Dictation, computational thinking, and other activities enabled
- Fee plans and fee reminders for parents
- Management of report cards and attendance of students
Moreover, UOLO offers ease of connection between the parents and teachers for the betterment of the students.