Uttarakhand e Pass Apply Online at SmartCityDehradun.UK.gov.in – The State Government of Uttarakhand has imposed a complete lockdown for a week now to curb the inflating curve of covid infection in the state. Such citizens who need to move out in the case of emergency can apply for the Uttarakhand e Pass and get can get it from the official portal launched by the Uttarakhand Government.
The current lockdown started on the morning of 11th May 2021 and will now end on 9th June 2021 with a further extension of one week. While there will be a strict lockdown that the citizens have to abide by, the State Government has also introduced Uttarakhand e Pass for individuals who need to move in the lockdown for emergency purposes.
|Name of the State||Uttarakhand|
|Type of Lockdown||Covid Curfew|
|Lockdown Status in Uttarakhand||Till 9th June 2021|
|Type of Pass||ePass for Travel From Uttarakhand, To Uttarakhand and Within Uttarakhand|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Authority||Dehradun Smart City Limited|
Who is Eligible for Uttarakhand e Pass?
The portal has several categories from which the applicant has to select the right one to apply for the e Pass. Here are the categories of people who are eligible for obtaining Uttarakhand ePass:
- Government Officers, employees, or judiciary officials
- Business Travels
- Personal Reasons
- Industrial Services
Under these categories again there are more sub-categories from which the applicant needs to pick the right one to apply for the ePass.
Also Read: Uttarakhand Covid Vaccine Registration
How to Obtain Uttarakhand e Pass?
Individuals who wish to obtain the Uttarakhand ePass need to follow these eminent steps to do so.
Step – 1 – Visit the official website through the page http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, click on the option of Uttarakhand Curfew Pass directly to get an application page open in front of you. Here is a direct link for the application – https://dsclservices.org.in/apply.php
Step – 3 – Go through the guidelines carefully first and then start filling in the form.
Step – 4 – First, provide your travel request type that is whether you are traveling within the state or will be going out or coming into the state, followed by the mode of travel that you have selected.
Step – 5 – Next, you have to select the Registration category where you need to select from the categories that are mentioned in the dropdown menu.
Step – 6 – Also, provide your date of the journey.
Step – 7 – You have to provide essentially whether you are COVID positive or not for which you have to go through a COVID test.
Step – 8 – In the next step, mention if you are coming out of India.
Step – 9 – Now, you have to mention the location from where you are traveling and then you have to mention the location where you will be traveling to.
Step – 10 – Finally, you have to provide your personal details.
Step – 11 – Select any of the identity cards that you have and then provide the identity card number.
Step – 12 – Next, provide the status that you have on the Arogya Setu application that you have on your smartphone.
Step – 13 – Now, select the number of members who will be traveling with you.
Step – 14 – Upload the identity card that you have mentioned earlier and make sure it should also work as an address proof.
Step – 15 – Go through a number of declarations and tick them.
Step – 16 – Click on the Submit option.
A confirmation page will come up with your pass registration number that you have noted down and keep carefully. You will also get this confirmation through SMS on your registered mobile number.
- UP Lockdown ePass
- Delhi Lockdown ePass
- Bihar Lockdown ePass
- Himachal Pradesh Lockdown ePass
- Haryana Lockdown ePass
- Rajasthan Lockdown ePass
Important Documents for Uttarakhand ePass
Here are the important documents that the applicants need to have while applying for the Uttarakhand ePass for curfew.
- Electoral Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Indian Passport
- Other Government ID card
How to Download Uttarakhand e Pass?
After you have applied for the Uttarakhand ePass and it gets approved, you can download it. You can also keep track of whether the pass is approved or has been declined from here itself. Here are the steps that you have to follow to download Uttarakhand ePass.
Step – 1 – Visit the site http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/.
Step – 2 – Now, click on Download Curfew Pass that you will find on the homepage itself.
Step – 3 – Here, type your Pass Number.
Step – 4 – Next, type your registered mobile number.
Step – 5 – Finally, Submit the details.
If your ePass is approved by the authorities, you will also get an option to download the ePass after which you can take a printout of it. But if the ePass is declined by the authorities, you will get status about it on the screen. In such a case, the applicant has to apply for the ePass once again but only if it is very urgent.
Also Check: Uttarakhand PM Kisan Yojana Installment
Instructions about Uttarakhand e Pass Application
While you are applying for the Uttarakhand ePass, there are a number of instructions that you should keep a note of.
- Not providing a valid contact number will lead to several consequences.
- It is mandatory to follow all the advisory mentioned as per Government rules, in light of COVID.
- You have to get your COVID test done by ICMR registered laboratory and have to provide the result while applying the ePass form. You also have to carry the test report along with the ePass.
- You should have the Aarogya Setu application installed on your smartphone.
- The applicant needs to provide all the details correctly else strict actions will be taken against him or her.
- The person applying for the ePass should not be traveling from a containment zone.
- The person also should not have any kind of Covid symptoms.
Uttarakhand Lockdown 2021
The Government of Uttarakhand has imposed this week-long lockdown in the state currently that can get extended further depending upon the situation. Prior to this also, the state was observing curfew but with a number of relaxations. This time also the Government has offered some relaxation keeping in note the troubles that the citizens may have to face otherwise. Here are some of the pointers that have come up as guidelines for Uttarakhand Lockdown 2021.
- The State of Uttarakhand will be under strict lockdown and curfew from 11th May 2021 to 9th June 2021.
- But there will be a relaxation time every day from 6 am till 10 am during which the citizens can buy their essentials. Beyond this time, everything should be closed to obey strict lockdown.
- All the essential services will be allowed to move and perform during the lockdown if the individuals offering such services are carrying a proper identity card.
- Different servicemen or individuals involved in different service-related activities such as industrial tasks or transport should obtain the ePass and should also carry their identity cards.
- The grocery stores will be allowed to stay open for the whole day just on 13th May 2021.
- All other individuals who need to move during the lockdown for any kind of emergency have to obtain the Uttarakhand ePass in order to do so.
If the above guidelines are not followed strictly then the ePass application will be declined. Also, if anyone is found providing wrong information while filling the application form, strict actions will be taken under the Epidemic Act. Hence, the applicants should be very careful while applying for the ePass and should abide by all the rules and regulations mentioned for the application.