YSR Navasakam Login, Portal, Survey at navasakam.ap.gov.in – Andhra Pradesh Government has come up with the Navasakam portal that highlights schemes launched by the Government from time to time.
Andhra Pradesh Government comes up with different schemes from time to time for the benefit of the citizens of the state. But it gets difficult for the citizens at times to come across all the schemes and they are not able to get their benefits. Hence, the State Government has launched the Navasakam portal through which the citizens can know about different schemes and also whether they are on the beneficiary list of the schemes or not. Some of the schemes that are run by the Government lately are YSR Cheyutha, YSR Pension Kanuka Card, YSR Sunna Vaddi, Rice Card, and others.
The homepage of the YSR Navasakam portal offers diverse options for the browsers such as downloads, guidelines, and timelines. The citizens can also check their secretariats through the option provided on the homepage of the portal. Apart from the tab options, the citizens can also click on different schemes to check their details.
In order to get knowledge about different schemes, citizens can browse through the portal of Navasakam. But to log into the portal and get into the beneficiary list, the citizens need to get their registration done.
The Government conducts surveys from time to time in which the citizens are given forms to fill up with their details. Interested candidates can submit the form and wait for their names to come up on the beneficiary list of the portal. This is a step-by-step process.
- Manual door-to-door survey takes place in which the citizens are provided to fill up the registration form.
- The authorities check the eligibility of the citizens and then approve the registration of the candidates.
- Finally, the approved names of the citizens are listed in the beneficiary list of the portal.
After your name appears in the beneficiary list of the portal, you will get your username and password too for Navasakam Login.
Registered citizens can log into the portal to avail different benefits and facilities of the portal.
- Visit the site https://navasakam.ap.gov.in/ to browse the official Navasakam portal.
- You should find the Login tab on the top right corner of the page through which you will reach the Login page.
- Enter the login details and the captcha to Login.
You can face trouble in Navasakam Login if you forget the password but you can retrieve the credential with a small process.
- Click upon the Forgot Password page through the Forgot Password text link on the Login page.
- Enter the correct user id and then carefully type the captcha code.
- Click on Send OTP to get OTP that you need to enter to proceed with the process.
Once you have logged in successfully to the portal, you can avail of benefits according to the schemes available.
The Navasakam portal is quite easy to access but users can still write to the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org for any kind of query or complaint.