Anaaj Kharid Portal is an initiative taken by the Punjab Government’s Food Supplies Department. Punjab’s CM, Captain Amarinder Singh, established the Anaaj Kharid Portal for the Kharif Crop.
This digital form will help the farmers and the mill owners of Punjab in different ways such as checking eligibility and completing the registration process for approval of the license, grain procurement, fee payment, and others.
Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration
Farmers can get registered on the portal by offering these important details on the Anaaj Kharid Portal.
- Personal details of the farmer
- Detail of the land under cultivation
- Bank account information
The registration at the portal can be completed in this way:
- Visit the official website of Anaaj Kharid portal at www.anaajkharid.in.
- Click on the option of Farmer Registration on the portal
- On the registration page, first select the account type through which you wish to get registered.
- Now, select from either the Aadhar number or the ID of the Anaaj Kharid scheme.
- Depending upon the option that you have selected, enter the correct detail.
- Next, verify the details and complete the process of registration.
Anaaj Kharid Miller Registration
Apart from the farmers, the rice mill owners can also get registered on the Anaaj Kharid portal.
- Go to the official Anaaj Kharid portal and click on Miller Registration.
- On the upcoming page, click on the tab Registration.
- On the registration page, you have to select from the options Provisional Permission or Final Registration.
- Next, start by filling in the basic information and verifying your mobile number through OTP.
- Now, enter and submit the necessary details to continue further.
Before you head towards the registration process, it is essential to check through the instructions of all the processes:
- Application for Provisional Permission for new Rice Mill
- Fixation/ Enhancement of Capacity of Rice Mill
- Final Registration of New Rice Mill
- Change in Constitution of Registered Rice Mill
- Application for Allotment of Rice Mill.
Anaaj Kharid Farmer & Miller Login
You can go for Anaaj Kharid Login after completing your Farmer or Miller Registration process.
- At the Home page of the portal at https://anaajkharid.in, click on Login.
- Provide your login credentials for the login process.
- Now, provide the code to Sign in.
To recover a forgotten password for Signing, here is the process.
- On the Login page, click on the option offered for Forgot Password.
- On the dialogue box that opens up, enter your username and the registered mobile number.
- Click on Continue and you will be able to proceed with the password recovery with the help of OTP that you must have received on your registered number.
Online RO Login
In order to log into the Online Release Order System, you have to follow this method.
- Go to the official portal and click on Online RO Login
- Enter your login credentials correctly next to the Login page.
- Click on the tab for Login to process.
Forgot Password – Online RO Login
Recovery of the password is quite easy and can be done conveniently like this.
- The RO login page will offer a link for Forgot Password which you have to click.
- Next, type your username and click on the button for Send e-mail.
You should soon receive an email at your registered address, through which you can smoothly recover your password for login.
Moong MSP Login
The Moong MSP Login method is almost similar to that of the Miller Login process.
- On the official Anaaj Kharid portal, click on Moong MSP Login.
- Enter the login details on the upcoming login page.
- Sign in after entering the correct captcha code.
If you have forgotten your password for Moong MSP Login, you can click on the option of Forgot Password and follow the same method of password recovery like that of MIller Login.
Anaaj Kharid Helpline Number
While the processes and systems at the Anaaj Kharid Portal are quite simple, you can also get in touch with the customer support team of the portal.
The customer support of the portal is available on all working days between 9 am to 7 pm. Users can get in touch with the customer support team of Anaaj Kharid portal at the phone numbers 77430-11156/ 11157/ 11158/ 11159.