Ikhedut Portal is a website launched by the Government of Gujarat for the farmers of the state. i-ખેડૂત is a single platform where the farmers can avail themselves benefits of different agriculture-related schemes from time to time.
The schemes provided through this portal are not just limited to farming. In fact, the Government has come up with many schemes that are fruitful for the workers of horticulture, animal husbandry, fishery, and many other areas.
Interested individuals can get registered on the portal and can get information regarding different schemes from time to time.
The portal offers a wide range of information and these are:
- Input Dealers
- Lending Institutions
- Different Schemes
- Agricultural Guidance
- Market Price of different agricultural products
- Weather forecast
- Mobile applications helpful for the farmers
- Embarrassing questions that are asked by farmers and can get help for many others
You can click on any of these services to get the required help that you are looking for on the portal.
Ikhedut Portal Registration
In order to get registered on the Ikhedut portal, you have to fulfill some of the eligibility criteria.
- You should be someone who permanently resides in Gujarat
- The bank account should be in your name only
- You need to submit proper documentation in order to get registered on the portal
Once you have fulfilled these eligibility criteria, you can follow these steps for completing the registration process on the Ikhedut portal.
- First of all, visit the official Ikhedut portal at ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- Here, you need to click on the option of Scheme/ Plan/ યોજનાઓ
- Now, select the right scheme according to your requirement.
- You will be asked whether you are a registered member or not, for which you have to click on No and have to opt for new registration.
- On the registration page, you have to start filling in the details such as your personal information, bank details, and others.
- Next, enter the correct captcha code carefully and Submit the details to complete the registration process.
Make sure to note down the application number so that you can check the application status whenever required.
When getting registered on the Ikhedut portal or applying for a scheme, it is necessary to have some of the important documents handy and these are:
- A proper mobile number for the purpose of registration
- Bank account details and a proper bank account passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Any other Identity card apart from the Aadhar Card
- A passport-size photo
You will have to provide details of the documents wherever required and also have to scan the documents and upload them wherever needed.
Ikhedut Portal Login
Once you have got successfully registered on the portal, you can easily log into the portal with the login credentials that you have got.
- Visit the official Ikhedut portal at https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ and click on the Login option provided on the homepage.
- On the login page, enter your username and password.
- Now, enter the given captcha code properly and finally click on Login.
You should also find a link to Forgot Password on the Login page, clicking on which, you will be able to recover the password if you have forgotten it somehow.
Ikhedut Portal Scheme Application
The Ikhedut portal highlights a number of schemes for individuals under diverse schemes. The important sections operational in the portal are:
- Agricultural Schemes
- Animal Husbandry Schemes
- Horticultural Schemes
- Fisheries Schemes
- Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation Ltd.
Under these sections, the portal displays different schemes from time to time for the users. Some of the schemes in which the users can apply accordingly are:
- Atma’s Natural Agricultural Schemes
- Gauseva and Gauchar Development Board, Gujarat Support Schemes
- Plans to promote organic farming
- Godown Scheme – 5% Capital Subsidy
- Assistance Scheme for construction of godowns by credit cooperatives
If you wish to apply for any of the available schemes on the portal, you can do so by following a simple method.
- Visit the official website of Ikhedut and click on the option of Schemes on the homepage.
- When you land on the page of schemes, you will find a list of schemes from which you need to select the one in which you wish to apply.
- Just in the same row of the Scheme, you will get a link saying Click here to apply.
- Click on this link to reach another page.
- On this page, you have to go through the details and then have to click on Apply for the ingredient that you wish to apply for.
- Next, you will reach a page, where you will get different tabs from where you have to click on Click to apply a new one.
- An application form will soon open in front of you that you have to fill up with proper details.
- After filling up the form, go through the instructions and then Save the Form and proceed with the application.
Ikhedut Portal Scheme Application Status
After successful submission of the application at the portal, you may check the status of your application at the portal itself.
- On the official Ikhedut portal, scroll down and click on the option of Check Application Status
- On the form that comes up, you have to provide the mobile number that you have registered and also the application number.
- After filling in the details, enter the captcha code and click on View Application Status.
Soon, the application status of your registration will be there on your screen.
While it is quite convenient to get registered on the portal and even the unregistered members can avail of some information about the schemes, you can also get in touch with the officials for different queries or issues as and when required.
For doing so, you need to click on the Contact option on the Ikhedut official portal and then have to select the department that is appropriate for you. You will come across a list of officials with their respective phone numbers in the chosen department. So, you can contact these officials on the mentioned contact details.