Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar Online Registration and Login Details – Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana is one of the schemes started by the Bihar Government for upgrading the standard of living of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other weaker sections of the state. The Bihar Government has started an online portal regarding this scheme where eligible candidates can get registered for the scheme.
The chief minister of Bihar, Mr. Nitish Kumar has started the scheme and portal of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana for helping several communities of the state in setting up industries. As per this scheme, the State Government will offer financial aid for setting up an industry in Bihar. Bihar Government has declared that the State has a budget of Rs. 102 crores so that the unemployment levels in the state, especially among the SC and ST communities of the state can be improved.
Mukhyamantry Udyami Yojana Portal
Individuals who wish to get the benefits of this scheme can visit the official portal of the scheme at wwww.udyami.bihar.gov.in and can proceed with their registration process. Registration for the scheme has started from 18th June 2021 and the eligible candidates can get registered for the benefits. The portal offers detailed information about the eligibility criteria and others apart from offering the option of getting registered for the scheme. Thus, the portal is the one-stop platform where the candidates get all the information about the Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana scheme and can get registered into it accordingly.
Important Dates of Registration:
|Last Date of Online Application||15th February 2023|
|Time of Start||04:30 PM|
|Last Date of Application||3 months from the Start Date|
Key Points of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana has stated some of the important points as per which the applicants can enjoy the benefits.
- The State Government will offer a loan of Rs. 5 lakhs or 50% of the total cost of the project to young women who are setting up industries on their own. This loan will not incur any interest and the applicant can return back the loan amount to the government in 84 installments within a time period of 7 years.
- Apart from the loan, also 50% of the amount will be offered by the applicants in the form of a subsidy or grant.
- The State Government will also offer an amount of Rs. 25000 per unit for the training of the applicants after the registration and other procedures are completed.
- The benefits under the Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana will be only provided for the weaker sections of the community who are trying to come up with new industries in the state.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply for the scheme of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana, here are some of the eligibility criteria that you should have a look at.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Bihar.
- They also should be from the backward communities or from weaker sections of the society.
- The person should have passed at least Class 12th, graduation, diploma in Polytechnic and ITI, or similar other programs.
- The person applying for the scheme should be within the age group of 18 years to 50 years.
- The state government will offer financial aid for a partnership firm, a proprietorship firm, a private limited company, or an LLP company.
- For starting a proprietorship firm, the applicant can start the company through his or her personal PAN card details also.
- If you are applying for the scheme, you should have a current bank account opened in any bank in the name of the firm that you are starting up.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
While you are planning to get registered for the scheme, here are some of the important documents that you need to keep ready for the purpose.
- A certificate that signifies that you are a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Matriculation certification to prove your age.
- Minimum of intermediate certificate to show proof about your education.
- Caste certificate that should be in your father’s name.
- PAN card for your banking details
- Aadhar card is mandatory
- A proper certificate stating that you are from the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, or any other backward or weaker section of the community.
- Issuance of SANKALP for the section of SC/ST should be there of the date after17th May 2018.
- A passport-size photograph that should be of maximum 120 KB.
- The signature specimen should be not of more than 120 KB.
Important Instructions for Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
If you are thinking of getting registered for the Mukhyamantry Udyami Yojana scheme, here are some of the crucial instructions that you should follow.
- It is not necessary that you will surely get the financial aid only because you have applied for it. The officials of the scheme will cross-check your documents and other details and will consider your application for approval only when they are satisfied with your eligibility.
- If your application gets approved, the State Government will pay the approved amount under the scheme in a maximum of 2 installments in the bank account details that you have provided while getting registered for the scheme.
- Only one member of the family can apply for the scheme and can avail of the benefits of the scheme in any circumstances.
- Only that mobile numbers will be held valid for the registration that is there on your Aadhar Card.
- The registration has started from 18th June 2021 and will be there available online just for the next 3 months.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Registration
Interested and eligible candidates can get themselves registered for the scheme of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana from the official portal of the scheme. Here are the steps that you need to follow to register for the scheme.
Step – 1 – First, you have to visit the official portal of the scheme at www.udyami.bihar.gov.in.
Step – 2 – On the homepage, you will find the tab for Registration that you need to click.
Step – 3 – Now on the registration page, first you have to provide your name, gender, email address, mobile number that is registered with your Aadhar Card, and your Aadhar Card number.
Step – 4 – Next, select the application type from the dropdown menu available.
Step – 5 – Now, click on Get OTP.
Step – 6 – On the following page, enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile number to validate.
After you have validated your mobile number, your login password will be sent to the email address that you have provided in the starting steps of registration.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Login and Profile Submission
After you have got registered on the portal, you will get your login password on your email address through which you have to log into your profile and have to complete your profile. The registration for the scheme will be held complete only when you have submitted your completed profile. Follow the steps to do so.
Step – 1 – Visit the portal here at https://udyami.bihar.gov.in/.
Step – 2 – On the home page, you should get the tab of Login just beside the Registration tab that you need to click to reach up to the Logi page.
Step – 3 – On the Login page, you have to enter first your Aadhar Card and then the password that you have received in your email.
Step – 4 – Click on Login to enter your profile to complete it.
Step – 5 – First, you have to fill up your Personal Details form.
Step – 6 – Next, fill up the Education Form with all the necessary details.
Step – 7 – The next page will be the Family Detail form that you have to fill up.
Step – 8 – The next form is of your Firm Details that you have to fill.
Step – 9 – Now you have to fill up the Project Details form.
Step – 10 – Next, fill up the Economic/Finance Details page.
Step – 11 – After filling up the financial details, fill up the Bank Details form.
Step – 12 – After you have completed all the forms, on the next page, you have to upload all the necessary documents.
Step – 13 – Finally, a review of the application will come up that you have to go through carefully before submitting the form.
Step – 14 – On the review page, you have the option of edit details if you have anything to do after which you can finally submit the application.
After you have submitted the application properly, you will get an acknowledgment page that you have download and get a printout of it.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana SANKALP Download
The portal also allows you to download the SANKALP that is provided by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. Here are the steps that you can follow in order to download the required SANKALP.
Step – 1 – Visit the portal at and click on the tab of SANKALP that you will find on the homepage itself.
Step – 2 – On the page that comes up, you have to click on the Download link that is available in front of the scheme type that you wish to apply for.
Step – 3 – The SANKALP details open up in the form of PDF in a new tab that you can access.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Contact Details
If you have got any kind of query or wish to gain some more information about the scheme of Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana, you can contact the officials at the toll-free number 1800 345 6214 during the time period of 10 am to 5 pm on working days. Also, the applicant or the interested person can directly get in touch with the General Manager of Industries Center of the concerned district.
3 thoughts on “Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar Online Registration, Login, Eligibility”
what is the last date to apply for CM Udyog Yojana
Udahmi yojana kab se sure hogi
2023wala kab se suru hoga